Visa Picture Oppty in EPCOT?

MikeBell

Earning My Ears
I have a Disney Visa from Chase, as many of you do. I understand part of Innoventions has closed. Are they still doing this photo opp with the free photo and where has it moved to?

As of now it is the only thing still really open in that wing of Innoventions. I think some of the video games may still be there next to it but thats it. Shortly should be opening the one in DHS for Star Wars, but I don't think there has been a formal date for that one yet. Or any speculation if that means they will close the one in Epcot.

The color exhibit just opened in the building with the Visa photos at Epcot. The PS3s and stuff are there too.

Shortly should be opening the one in DHS for Star Wars, but I don't think there has been a formal date for that one yet. Or any speculation if that means they will close the one in Epcot.
The Epcot location will NOT close when the one at the Studios opens. The one in Epcot will continue to be traditional Disney Characters, while the one in the Studios will be Star Wars Characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter