• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Virtual Tours of resorts?

Spartan

<font color=blue>My 3 yo son always announces to e
I'm trying to show someone I work with, who is interested in taking their first trip to Disney, some virtual tours of the resorts. I found some on LaughingPlace, but they don't have any on one of the ones she wants to see (POR) - other than just the room. I thought I've seen some other sites with tours of the grounds and such. Does anybody have other sites that have the movie clips of the resorts - especially POR? Thanks.

Thanks Janet2K. Things were right under my nose and I didn't even see them. Very typical for me.

Spartan, you're welcome. If it makes you feel any better, I never knew that Dreams Unlimited Travel had a video clip of the Animal Kingdom Lodge on their website. They put a link to the video on a different page than all the others. I didn't "stumble" into this particular video link until a few hours ago. Click here for the AKL video clip on DU's website. The video is wonderful and even is set to music. It was put together by someone named Matt Matthews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter