Virtual Day at the Beach Club/Stormalong Bay

Great videos! I love all of your special effects! Did ya'll get someone to film ya'll walking together? Both of you are too cute!

Great videos! I love all of your special effects! Did ya'll get someone to film ya'll walking together? Both of you are too cute!

Thanks! We didn't have someone filming us, we actually had a monopod thing that held the camera out in front of us. Sometimes it drew some double takes, but it worked out good for us to both be in our videos.

It's so funny that I just read your post because a couple of weeks ago I was on You Tube and typed in "Disney's Beach Club Resort" and came across your videos. I thought they were great and watched all 9 of them. I even commented on how much I enjoyed them on the 9th installment (jakeybake).

It actually is a very small world after all!! Welcome to the DIS. Just based on your videos alone you are going to fit in here perfectly!!

Jay

It's so funny that I just read your post because a couple of weeks ago I was on You Tube and typed in "Disney's Beach Club Resort" and came across your videos. I thought they were great and watched all 9 of them. I even commented on how much I enjoyed them on the 9th installment (jakeybake).

It actually is a very small world after all!! Welcome to the DIS. Just based on your videos alone you are going to fit in here perfectly!!

Jay

Thanks! I know! I am waiting for the day I run into someone at Disney World that I have seen on YouTube or on here!

I am spending waaaaayyyyy too much time on the Disboards! :surfweb: I see your comment about the club level possibly being remodeled - well, it was being remodeled while we were there. This was a temporary set up that they had in the Presidential Suite. We enjoyed this deal very much - so nice to look out over Crescent Lake! I totally wish I was there right now with a cup of coffee!:cool2:

too funny my dh would never let me do that....film him...i miss the lobby...how did u get the little captions to come up??

I started laughing as soon as I clicked on your video link, because I have also watched and enjoyed your videos on youtube, several times, while in the constant pursuit of MY disney fix. While I was watching the ones from your more recent vacation, my dh actually thought he recognized the 2 of you from DW, but it's just that he saw me watching the vids from your previous vacation at some time in the past. So your youtube videos are probably helping tons of people who are feeling disney deprived.

too funny my dh would never let me do that....film him...i miss the lobby...how did u get the little captions to come up??

We were very self conscious when we first started filming, but after the first few minutes you totally forget about it. There's always editing if you don't like something! I made the captions using software called Sony Vegas.

I started laughing as soon as I clicked on your video link, because I have also watched and enjoyed your videos on youtube, several times, while in the constant pursuit of MY disney fix. While I was watching the ones from your more recent vacation, my dh actually thought he recognized the 2 of you from DW, but it's just that he saw me watching the vids from your previous vacation at some time in the past. So your youtube videos are probably helping tons of people who are feeling disney deprived.

Oh, I remember your YouTube comment! If you ever do see us in the parks, definitely say hi! I would think that would be so cool if we met someone from YouTube!

Jay

Ditto!

I actually asked you about what type of camera you used. Its a small world, we are going back to the Beach Club in July! Can't wait!

Ditto!

I actually asked you about what type of camera you used. Its a small world, we are going back to the Beach Club in July! Can't wait!

Funny, I think Disney fans really are a community!

That's awesome about your trip, not too long from now! Sheesh, I wish we had a trip planned.

I had to laugh as well when I saw your video - I've watched it on Youtube several times to get my fix and love your videos! I thought for sure that you had someone tag along to tape it but smart thinking on using the monopod thing. I want to take a video on our upcoming trip but my kids would think I was crazy if I used one of those. I will videotape whether they like it or not :lmao: I just won't be in too many of the videos ;)

I had to laugh as well when I saw your video - I've watched it on Youtube several times to get my fix and love your videos! I thought for sure that you had someone tag along to tape it but smart thinking on using the monopod thing. I want to take a video on our upcoming trip but my kids would think I was crazy if I used one of those. I will videotape whether they like it or not :lmao: I just won't be in too many of the videos ;)

The thing we used was called an XShot, it wasn't too obtrusive when we were standing still. We got lots of curious glances walking around with it though. Maybe it they aren't into it, you could just hand the camera to them every now and then to shoot you, or put it on a table so you can be in the shot. At any rate, let us know if you make a video, we'd love to watch it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter