Virgin twighlight check-in???

Craig Adams

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me the opening times for this check-in service as we are hoping to use it next November when we (for the first time) fly from Gatwick and are hoping to stay at the Hilton.
Also should I book the Hilton sooner rather than later??.
And do I need to tell Virgin I will be using the check-in or not.
Thanks

Hi Craig,

Twilight check-in is open from 3.30 until 9.00

Disney Freak

PS
You don't need to tell Virgin you will be using the service! also what price have you been quoted for the Hilton? I was quoted £83 for a family room without car parking, has anyone done better? (for 15/3/03)

How did you get the £83 price ?????

I have just phoned the Hilton direct and they quoted me £170 !!!! for a family room with no parking. They said it might be cheaper through an agent......

Tony

Family room on the Holidat Extras site at the Hilton for next November is £114, with 15 days parking its £150.

Just wanted to say that this past trip, ABC were quoting £99 for the Hilton, but £85 for the Meridien (in the North Terminal) and I actually preferred the Meridien!

Can you enlighten me as to what the Twilight check-in service is ? I´m guessing it´s checking in luggage in the evening for a flight the next day ?

I´m flying Virgin from Heathrow to NY on Sept 18 - does it operate at Heathrow too ?

Thanks.

:jester:

twilight checkin is only available for Gatwick to Orlando and Miami flights and it allows you to check in the night before you fly

Hi Tony,

I obtained the price through The Travel House in Swansea, their telephone No. is 01792 646465. I will double check the price as soon as I am able and will re-post or PM you.

Regards

DISney Freak

Thanks to all the replies on this.....

I booked the Gatwick Hilton today for 2/12. Cost for family room was £114. - better than what the hotel was quoting me...

Thanks again,

Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter