Villia Locations

Cazgal

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere on this forum an overview / description of all the different locations / villages where the villas areand the best / worst bits about each.

I am trying to find a decent villa but within a tight price bracket and do not know where to start looking - way to many areas etc :0

If anyone could help me narrow down the search a little it would be appracited.

A bit about us. .....

Two adults, 1 child. We would like a resort with a communal pool, but if poss a private pool in the villa as well. We would only need 2 beds but for a villia I think it would have to have 3 beds. Distance to Disney isn't a major issue as long as it isn't miles and miles away - as we will be doing other things on our hols not just visiting Mickey :)

Would like a quiet resort at nighttime with no huge gangs of kids running around and screaming ... but a little active in the day in case we have a day by the pool.

From staying in this area for the last 15 yrs. I'll tell you what I know from looking for places to stay for myself. There's so many new subdivisions, it's hard to keep up with them all. Others can fill in what I miss.
Maps:http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php
http://www.villasforflorida.co.uk/map.htm

Condos, Townhouses, Pool Homes with community pools etc: Windsor Hills, Windsor Palms, Emerald Island, Terra Verde, Reunion, Regal Palms/Highlands Reserve
Townhouses with splash pools and community pools: WH, WP, Terra Verde (larger pool ), Reunion, Encantada, Coral Cay (hot tubs)
Pool homes with community pools: WH, WP, EI, Sunset Lakes, TV, Weston Hills, Mission Park, Glenbrook, Solana, Aviana, Watersong and maybe others.
Most of the other communities have pool homes with some having kids play grounds, tennis etc.
There's probably a lot that I haven't got but this will give you an idea.
You can check the maps for their locations. You can probably get a pool home in Weston Hills or Glenbrook or somewhere else on Highway 27 for less than in the Formosa Gardens area. Good luck :)

Thank you for your great reply :0

That will help no end in trying to narrow down the search a little !

Try www.vrbo.com. I've stayed in Chatham Park and find the houses very nice there as well as reasonably priced. Convenient to 192 as well as to Disney theme parks.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter