Villains on the Wonder

mytripsandraces

DIS Veteran
Do you think there's a chance that the new Villains show will be on the Wonder by December? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes) [where's the fingers crossed icon? ;)]

Do you think there's a chance that the new Villains show will be on the Wonder by December? (please say yes, please say yes, please say yes) [where's the fingers crossed icon? ;)]

Sorry, but no. From what I've heard, this is not the plan with that show.

Sorry, but no. From what I've heard, this is not the plan with that show.

They're just baiting us to go on the Dream, aren't they?

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming onto that ship. Or was it off of that ship???

Is the new villains show going to be exclusively on the dream?

Is the new villains show going to be exclusively on the dream?

I don't believe so. I think that the villains show will be on the Magic and the Dream. Each ship is supposed to have three shows - one exclusive to that ship (Magic - Twice Charmed, Wonder - Toy Story the Musical) and two other shows that are only on two ships.

They're just baiting us to go on the Dream, aren't they?

They'll have to drag me kicking and screaming onto that ship. Or was it off of that ship???

Will I have to take one leg and Jaime the other one? :lmao: Or do you really NOT want to go on the Dream for a reason?

Kim

ETA: Never mind, missed the inviso text. Me too. The dragging off part I mean.

Since I've been before, I look forward to any show

The Villians show is the best show EVER....

Without giving away any spoiler you have to really have to see this show because.... ah well that you have to go and see for yourself!!!

The Villians show is the best show EVER....

Without giving away any spoiler you have to really have to see this show because.... ah well that you have to go and see for yourself!!!

You're right about that Yvet. And again without any spoilers:

I'm convinced that every Podcast listener will really loye the Villains show!
Oh well, just another reason to cruise on the Magic or the Dream :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter