Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

Hope,

Must of missed the part where you mentioned you were new. I would only expect old timers to understand what I said. ;)

diznee25

Has anybody had their account suspended? I started using Viggle back in May and read the rules. During the Olympics I completely forgot about the only being allowed to check in for 12 hours a day and for a few days I checked in for the games in the morning and let it go all day, then checked into more stuff that night. The points kept accumulating, not like when you hit the 6000 limit and it just stopped accumulating.

Today I remembered the 12 hour limit and now am really worried my account will be suspended. do you do if it does get suspended? I am hoping to be able to redeem some points as soon as the cards get restocked.

Thanks for any info people can give!

Kristi391 said:
Has anybody had their account suspended? I started using Viggle back in May and read the rules. During the Olympics I completely forgot about the only being allowed to check in for 12 hours a day and for a few days I checked in for the games in the morning and let it go all day, then checked into more stuff that night. The points kept accumulating, not like when you hit the 6000 limit and it just stopped accumulating.

Today I remembered the 12 hour limit and now am really worried my account will be suspended. do you do if it does get suspended? I am hoping to be able to redeem some points as soon as the cards get restocked.

Thanks for any info people can give!

Been going over the 12 hour "limit" since day one and never been banned! Nothing to worry about.

Apparently inflation has hit Viggle rewards. Best Buy $25 now 62,500 and $10 iTunes up to 25,000. :scared1:

Ah, the good ol' days when BB was only 37,500.

Apparently inflation has hit Viggle rewards. Best Buy $25 now 62,500 and $10 iTunes up to 25,000. :scared1:

Ah, the good ol' days when BB was only 37,500.

Ugh! I figured with the points free for all they seemed to be doing during the Olympics with the trivia, that the values would be going up. Weren't Itunes cards around 15000 when I first started? (This is back in February.)

Wow, with no ads to speak of, 50 point bonus shows, and Best Buy going up to 62,500 for points, I think I'll finish up this next Best Buy card and give up. When you could earn a card in 3-5 weeks, it wasn't bad (and was worth the time). With the new values for everything, it will take forever. I don't think I'll continue after I get enouh points for this next card.

I didn't see Chili's on there as a reward yesterday. Is it still available? When was the last time it was listed?

I think I'm about done too. I haven't been on from the beginning but when I started bonus points were 400 and there were lots of ads. I've been banned twice now because of ad issues. I'm almost to a Best Buy so I think that will be it for me.

Has anybody here used the Best Buy rewards to buy a Visa gift card? I thought I read it somewhere but I don't recall where. I have 2 BB rewards and went to my local store to try to get a $50 visa gift card using the 2 rewards and paying the fee but the kid in the store said they didn't sell them there. Did others order them online?

Thanks for any info!

I guess the most frustrating thing for me is that Viggle is saying one thing and doing another. They post on their facebook page and apparently they also responded on twitter that points for rewards would not go up. Yet they went up drastically. They told us that episodes of the HBO series like Boardwalk Empire that air from 8pm to 11:59pm are the only ones that have to be watched by 8 am. Aired after are technically the next day and we can watch during the day. Yet they have stopped giving bonus points for all the episodes already. Changing policies is one thing, but be honest about it.

Has anybody here used the Best Buy rewards to buy a Visa gift card? I thought I read it somewhere but I don't recall where. I have 2 BB rewards and went to my local store to try to get a $50 visa gift card using the 2 rewards and paying the fee but the kid in the store said they didn't sell them there. Did others order them online?

Thanks for any info!

Yes, I bought one yesterday at the Best Buy store. The fee was $5.95 for any amount. I had $75 from viggle (it would have been $100 but they raised the points) so I got $75 visa card.

I am kicking myself for not cashing out for a Best Buy card as soon as I reached 50,000 points again! They still had them at the time. Then they were gone. Of course, I was stupid enough to believe them when they said they be back at the same point value.
I was really ready to quit this time but I'm going to hang on for a while. Now my DS and I are going to become "sports fanatics". I found a NFL channel that plays games all day for 3 hours each. I'm going to look for other sports that have long games too.
The other thing I'll do for now is try to finish my check ins by 8am. Whatever ones I didn't do the night before. I guess since DS started back to school this morning I'll be up anyway.
When I get my new iPhone we'll have a total of three devices so we can put DH on a vIggle account on my old phone. (Which will basically be an iPod then.)
DS uses his own points from his to purchase games and such. If DH and I can't accumulate enough rewards between two devices to make it worthwhile then I will give it up.

Thanks for the responses!

For those who have purchased the visa cards at best buy stores...what state are you purchasing them in?

can not believe the changes in this last few days I should have cashed in before the pt increases! I have had almost no ads, no daytime trivia since olympics, lower pts for each show...so sad. I don't see the comp lasting much longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter