Viggle App: Get rewards for watching television!

You will need to uninstall and reinstall, this is suppose to "fix" the issues. But so far, I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and still can't get it to work on my iPod.

What I had to do to fix the glitches was

1. uninstall app
2. clear cookies/data and history
3. shut phone off
4. turn phone on and reinstall app

Are all the gift cards gone? Under my rewards I don't even see a section for gift cards anymore.

I think my viggle days may soon be over. I've been with it since the beginning, and it's become a shell of its former self.

Are all the gift cards gone? Under my rewards I don't even see a section for gift cards anymore. .
They keep saying they are not gone but it also looks like they are going to continue to piece meal them out. Yesterday they had Starbucks available on the main screen.

Anyone else no longer have sound during viggle live? Both my iPod & my Android phone no longer have sound during viggle live. :(

Has everyone starting using the music part of the app? I sat at stoplights today and earned 500 points in just a few minutes by changing stations on my radio. Nice perk!

I tried the music but it doesn't seem to recognize anything. Maybe I'll try at home instead of the car and see what happens.

Love the music feature. So easy.

Just an FYI you can only get points for each song one time. I put all my songs in a Playlist and just have been going down the playlist, once I get to 20, I delete those songs, so I won't do them again.

Has anyone been able to get any rewards lately? They advertise a different gift card everyday on their Facebook but I've never seen any available on the app

Jules123 said:
Has anyone been able to get any rewards lately? They advertise a different gift card everyday on their Facebook but I've never seen any available on the app

I can't even get viggle to work, let alone get a reward. Every time I open the app, it tells me there's a server error. It's been this way for 5 days now.

I just got a $25 groupon GC and used it to get the BJs membership deal. I did have to try several times before it worked. I had to update my cell phone number and that part keep bombing out. But I did get it yeah:banana:

I just got a $25 groupon GC and used it to get the BJs membership deal. I did have to try several times before it worked. I had to update my cell phone number and that part keep bombing out. But I did get it yeah:banana:

Where did you find the groupon giftcard? Those are my favorite rewards and I haven't seen any in almost 6 months.. :(

I'm just about done with viggle. I had a good run, but it's more than annoying not being able to cash in any rewards ever.

Look under gift cards, it is the last tab under rewards. I just got it now so it might still be there. I know they go fast. I missed out on a CVS one last week because I wasn't fast enough.

Look under gift cards, it is the last tab under rewards. I just got it now so it might still be there. I know they go fast. I missed out on a CVS one last week because I wasn't fast enough.

Nothing showing up for me except Redbox :(

momof1princess said:
I can't even get viggle to work, let alone get a reward. Every time I open the app, it tells me there's a server error. It's been this way for 5 days now.

Grrrr! Deleted and reinstalled app, and got it to work for one check-in; now all it will do is just attempt to load.

Follow them on Facebook and they announce what giftcard they are going to feature each day. If it is the card you want then you basically have to "stalk" the app all day until it becomes available.

I have been able to get 2 best buy in the past 3 weeks.

You can also, only get ONE of each brand per day. So no getting multiple of Best Buy or Amazon in one day.

got this from slickdeals.net forum:

Here's a recap of gift card offerings and times through 3:15 p.m. on December 16. All times listed are Eastern. Please keep in mind that the times listed are when the restocks were reported in the thread. The actual restock times may be several minutes earlier.

Since this list is getting a bit long, I'm going to start a new one tomorrow that will have a link to this post for reference.

11/19 Tuesday
No gift cards restocked

11/20 Wednesday
4:01 p.m. Starbucks

11/21 Thursday
4:50 p.m. Amazon, Best Buy, Papa John's

11/22 Friday
6:11 p.m. Lowe's (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points), Gap, Groupon, 1800-Flowers
($25 gift cards, other than Rewards Spotlight, are now 75.000 or 94,000 points)

11/23 Saturday
11:27 a.m. Buffalo Wild Wings ($25 for 75,000 points)
2:41 p.m. Fandango ($15 for 45,000 points)
3:15 p.m. Chili's
6:18 p.m. Barnes & Noble (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 50,000 points)

11/24 Sunday
5:09 p.m. Redbox (Rewards Spotlight $? for 4,000 points)

11/25 Monday
12:52 p.m. iTunes ($25 for 94,000 points), JCPenney ($25 for 75,000 points)
6:08 p.m. Amazon (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)

11/26 Tuesday
1:06 p.m. iTunes
2:47 p.m. Hulu (Rewards Spotlight one month free for 14,500 points -- $7.99 value)

11/27 Wednesday
3:19 p.m. Best Buy (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)
9:48 p.m. Buffalo Wild Wings

11/28 Thursday
4:00 p.m. Redbox one-day game rental (Rewards Spotlight $2 value for 4,500 points)

11/29 Friday
9:21 a.m. Old Navy (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 50,000 points), JCPenney, Foot Locker

11/30 Saturday
11:59 a.m. Redbox one-day movie rental
4:22 p.m. Starbucks (Rewards Spotlight $10 for 25,000 points)
4:29 p.m. Chili's, CVS

12/1 Sunday
4:56 p.m. Redbox one-day game rental (Rewards Spotlight $2 value for 4,500 points)

12/2 Monday
10:31 a.m. Amazon (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points), JCPenney, Redbox one-day movie rental (still available from Saturday)

12/3 Tuesday
1:55 p.m. Groupon, Buffalo Wild Wings
2:32 p.m. Best Buy (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)

12/4 Wednesday
3:56 p.m. Redbox game rental (Rewards Spotlight), Gap, Redbox DVD rental
5:05 p.m. Sephora

12/5 Thursday
12:47 p.m. Barnes & Noble, Chili's
4:39 p.m. Lowe's (Rewards Spotlight)

12/6 Friday
2:47 p.m. Best Buy, iTunes
4:08 p.m. Starbucks (Rewards Spotlight)

12/7 Saturday
11:55 a.m. Papa John's (Rewards Spotlight)

12/8 Sunday
7:04 p.m. JCPenney (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 50,000 points)
7:30 p.m. iTunes, Sephora (time not exact)

12/9 Monday
5:29 p.m. CVS (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points), Amazon ($25 for 94,000 points), Gap ($25 for 75,000 points)

12/10 Tuesday
5:33 p.m. Groupon (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 50,000 points)
5:38 p.m. Lowe's

12/11 Wednesday
4:21 p.m. iTunes (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)

12/12 Thursday
4:04 p.m. Amazon (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)
4:10 p.m. Chili's, Buffalo Wild Wings

12/13 Friday
3:33 p.m. Best Buy (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 62,500 points)
3:43 p.m. Papa John's ($10 for 30,000 points)

12/14 Saturday
No gift cards offered

12/15 Sunday
No gift cards offered

12/16 Monday
3:22 p.m. Foot Locker (Rewards Spotlight $25 for 50,000 points), Groupon ($25 for 75,000), JCPenney ($25 for 75,000)

I am so disgusted with Viggle. First they had awesome GC, then they tripled the points needed for them and now nothing but 1-800 Flowers and Redbox UGH! It was great last year. I was able to get enough Travelocity GC's to pay for our 1 night stay before our DVC vacation. So discouraging. I have emailed them to ask if GC are coming back and have not gotten any response. I am thinking about just not doing it any longer. Has anyone had the same issues?

I am so disgusted with Viggle. First they had awesome GC, then they tripled the points needed for them and now nothing but 1-800 Flowers and Redbox UGH! It was great last year. I was able to get enough Travelocity GC's to pay for our 1 night stay before our DVC vacation. So discouraging. I have emailed them to ask if GC are coming back and have not gotten any response. I am thinking about just not doing it any longer. Has anyone had the same issues?

I made about $1,000 between Viggle and Wikets in 2012. My baby was born in January and we were home a lot in the beginning, so I had time for the apps. It was good while it lasted, but I gave up on both as they both got harder and harder to make the same amount of money. It was great while it lasted! That said, I just deleted the apps. Not worth it anymore.

I've got 80,000 viggle points, and nothing to spend it on. I was able to earn 2 $25 best buy gift cards last year, which helped with Christmas, but, with no GC available, I'm not very motivated to bother with it anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter