video rides help

goofyball

Earning My Ears
Hi, Can someone help me? I'm looking for somewhere I can get videos on the rides At WDW. We have two grand-kids 4 and 5 going this time and would like to show videos of the rides to see if thay want to go on them. Can anyone tell me if thay have them at a video store or where I can get them. We have been to WDW 19 times and can tell them all about the rides but would like to let them see what thay look like. Thanks and have a good Disney Day. goofyball
:wave:

There is a website out there called Main Street Megastore. When you order items from the site you are given Magical Wish points or something like that. When you get 15 points you can redeem them for DVDs of the WDW rides. I don't know if you can actually purchase the DVDs or if you can only get them with your points.

Have you checked out the latest at Disneyworld.com? They recently updated their web page and have short streaming videos of a lot of the attractions. Anytime my 2 year old DD sees me on the computer, she comes over "I wanna watch Splash Mountain." She screams as it goes down the big drop and when its finished, she says "I like that show."

I know when my kids were small they had Disney sing along videos of the rides on them. My kids really enjoyed them. I'm not sure if they sell them anymore but Maybe you can find something like this on E-bay. We also had a cd-rom game for windows called walt disney world explorer that showed you alittle bit of each ride. Good-luck finding what u r looking for,

My 3 year old DD loves the sing-along vidoes. Disneyland fun is one she likes that shows a lot of the parks and has a lot of the songs from the parks. It really gets her in the mood for WDW. You can get them at Half.com.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter