• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Victoria's Secret: 4-5 items for about $19 -- 21 shipped

Thank you!! I just ordered 2 bras/2 panties for $19.98 with shipping!! I'm soo excited, I've been losing weight and didn't want to spend money on good bras but this is perfect timing for me!!!:goodvibes

I did the bra and panty codes and the sweater15 code. With the 2 bra codes and the sweater code I did not have room for the free lipgloss code. Oh well.

Does anyone know how their sizes run on normal clothes? I ordered medium, but now am worried they will be too small. If I get clothes in the ladies section, usually medium, but stores like Target and Aeropastle I get a large (I guess this is more Junior size clothes). So is VS like a Junior size or a Misses? I guess I should have asked before I ordered!

Two bras and a pair of panties for $16.87! WOW! I did it twice; thanks so much!

I ordered a medium ribbed sweater last year and it was really small. I gave it to my teenage daughter. So, then I ordered large pajamas with another code and they were HUGE!! Oh well, I can live with large PJ's.

I have never shopped at Victoria's Secret before because of the price. But I couldn't pass this one up. I got 2 bras, 2 undies and the messenger bag and spent $20.31. Yeah!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks to the OP!! Just order 2 bras and 1 pair of panties for $17.11 total and that shipped! :cheer2: :hug:

no more free bags so I didn't have to spend $50. ;)

but 2 bras and a panty for $15 and change including shipping! Thanks for posting and making it so easy too!

I ordered the bra and panty special this morning. Now, I just ordered 2 sweaters for my sister for Christmas with the free lip gloss and the $15 off the sweaters. My total for all 3 items (2 sweater and lip gloss) was $26.04. I am soooooo excited!! I tell you, I am not going to have anything to shop for on Black Friday if I keep finding these deals!!! I guess I'll just have to shop for me!:cool1:

I did the bra and panty codes and the sweater15 code. With the 2 bra codes and the sweater code I did not have room for the free lipgloss code. Oh well.

Does anyone know how their sizes run on normal clothes? I ordered medium, but now am worried they will be too small. If I get clothes in the ladies section, usually medium, but stores like Target and Aeropastle I get a large (I guess this is more Junior size clothes). So is VS like a Junior size or a Misses? I guess I should have asked before I ordered!

I think they do run like a Junior size. I usually wear a Medium or Large in Ladies Section. When I order from VS, I always order an XL. However, the sweaters that I have ordered from them have been the fitted kind. I don't like mine skin tight.

Thanks so much for posting this OP. I ordered 2 bras (2/$44), 2 sweaters
($19 each) and panties...all for a little over $44!!! I was going to order the 2/$44 bras a week or so ago, now I am so glad that I waited!! I would have spent more on 2 bras than I got all that stuff for tonight. Great buy!! I may place another order for my neice for X-Mas gifts.

Thanks, I just got it all except the messenger bag, which I would have loved but certainly didn't deter me form my purchase! I ended up with two orders and got a total of four bras and three panties for under $40. I think I spent that on my last bra from there!

Thank you so much! I too jumped on this offer. What a great way to get some extra undies for a great price. :cool1:

Okay, I have to walk away from the computer!!! I just ordered 2 more sweaters for a friend I buy a Christmas present for.

2 VS sweaters for $23.00!! I couldn't do that at Wal-Mart!!! I am leaving the room now before I spend my entire Christmas budget at Victoria's Secret! Ha! Ha!

I ordered a medium ribbed sweater last year and it was really small. I gave it to my teenage daughter. So, then I ordered large pajamas with another code and they were HUGE!! Oh well, I can live with large PJ's.
The same thing happened to me. My size medium sweater was so tight I could barely squeeze into it. I had to give it away. My size medium pajamas are fine in the top, but the bottoms are really baggy. They look horrible on but they're comfy so I wear them anyway.

i just got 2 bras, 2 sweaters and one panty for 42 and change... originally 95 something... woo! what a great deal, i was on the hunt for some winter clothes too..

i also ordered the sweaters in a medium cuz im usually a small, glad i read through the posts and saw that they run small =)

Thanks to you for the great discounts!! I just placed my order for 2 bras and 2 panties for a whopping deal of $19.13!! I just love you guys! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I got in on this too!! I got 2 cotton bras and 1 cotton panties for $16.95 shipped!

I had to have it shipped to my mom though, shipped was $11-12 to Hawaii, ugg!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter