Victoria and Albert's ??

disney 4 5

Mouseketeer
Last year for our first wedding anniversary my DH and I ate at V & A for dinner. This year we were thinking about eating at the Chef's table. Has anyone done this? How much more is it for the Chef's table? And is it worth it?

Thanks for your help.

we have dined at the chef's table several times. it is fabulous!! since we do not drink, our cost is w/out wine but inclusive. we usually spend just over 300$/a couple. you can reserve the chef's table 6 monthes out. so be sure to call right at the 6 month mark. good luck and congratulations! :earboy2: :wave:

That's not much more than we paid for the dining room. My DH really would like to do this but we are leaving in just over 3 months but hopefully one of the nights we can go it will be open. If not we will just do the dining room and do the Chef's table next time. Thanks for your help.

The Chef's Table is $125 plus $60 for the Wine Pairings. Then figure in tax and tip. You will be there for 3.5 to 4 hours. You might get a cancellation, but on December 10, 2004, I called about May 30 to June 6 and only two of those days were available

Chefs table is well worth it. We have done both. We like the chefs table much more. We find the dining room to be very loud, you can hear the all the other conversations in the dining room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter