Victoria & Alberts ressie odds?

AKLodger

Earning My Ears
Due to the fact that I havent got my trip set up yet and I'm currently doing the "wake up early every morning for the next two weeks to make your ressies for the corresponding day on your trip" thing, Im just wondering if anyone has any experience with Victoria and Alberts?

I dont have that night scheduled until near the end of our trip, but Im paranoid that if I wait till that exact day, and miss the ressie, then it's gonna be a year or so before I get another shot at eating there.

Does anyone know what they have for seating capacity there? Or has anyone else made ressies there?

I dont care what time we go at, thats not a problem. Im just trying to figure out if that place is as hard as say Le Celliar to get ressies at.

Just trying to feel things out to see if I maybe need to alter my itinerary and start trying earlier to get in there.

You should be fine if you want the main dining room, probably fine if you want the Queen Victoria Room unless someone has booked the whole room for the evening. If it's Chefs Table you are after, the odds aren't good since there's only one seating per night.

Last year I went for my Birthday dinner in December and for the late seating, the main dining room was only about 1/2 full. I'm not sure, with the economy lately, that they've been as busy.

However, it is by far the best meal I have EVER had. I went with an open mind to give everything at least a try. And I was NOT disappointed!

We dine here at least once every year and the late seating has never been full, as far back as I can remember. On our last visit, it was just us and one other party there.

Excellent!

Thanks alot everyone. This makes me feel alot better. Im just going to wait for the day I had planned and hopefully the ressie shall be mine.

Were probably just going to do the normal dining room anyways. Or the Queens room if Im feeling flashy.

Theres only two of us going and we'd both feel awkward with such a small party at the chefs table. :P

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter