• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Via Napoli

Does anybody know if you can order an individual-sized pizza to-go? We would like to try their pizza, but there is literally nothing on the menu our autistic son can/will eat.
The DW restaurants are not set up for to go orders because the kitchens are busy enough filling table orders. You would need to be seated, order the pizza, then ask for boxes, but they don't have pizza boxes, just the small containers for leftovers which aren't ideal for pizza. You might want to bring your own larger container.

There is a pizza window outside of VN, but it is the generic Disney pizza and NOT the thin crust wood fired pizza that is served inside the restaurant.

We ate at Via Napoli today and enjoyed it. DH and I shared a piccante pizza. I thought the sausage would be more spicey, but we still really liked it. DS had pepperoni pizza and thought it was ok. I has a piece of his pizza and thought the pepperoni was more spicey than the sausage! I would get it next time. DD had the Paccheri alla Crema con Pollo. She loved this dish. It did come out before our pizza, as the waiter said it would, but no more than 5 minutes.

Our waiter was great until the end. We could not get the check and pay. The restaurant was very busy as was our waiter. Other than that hiccup we enjoyed our meal very much and will return. We did get a to go box and bag for our few slices of leftover pizza.

Best Pizza on property by far. We try and go two times in a week long trip. We have been 4 times and never had a bad meal. Is it crowded? yes, is it noisy? yes, do people speak in Italian? yes. It's a great atmosphere except DD is pretty much in love with a different young waiter every time we go... lol.

Our Napoli pizza crust was coated in burnt, rancid oil. Narcoossees was one of the best meals we had. Just goes to show you.
hope you are right, no via napoli but narcoossees for me on upcoming trip lol (actually I don't care if via napoli pizza is good or not, I can get pizza at home!)

My only complaint about Via Napoli is that my family (DW, DD19, DS16) all love it so much that I have a hard time convincing them to make dinner ADRs elsewhere when we are in Epcot. :goodvibes The pizzas, salads, and desserts are always a hit. The chicken parm is a guilty pleasure too.

We are looking forward to eating here in December. After many trips to Disney/EPCOT, this will be the first time eating here. Any recommendations for pizza to try? The Prosciutto e Melone sounds good.
The Proscuitto e Melone is to die for!!!! my favorite pizza in the whole World not just Disney. I always follow mine with a Gelato Frizzante----tastes like a dreamscicle. We are going in October but have not booked Via Napoli. Other family members want to try Restaurant Marrakesh. I guess I will suffer through. LOL

It's definitely one of most economical table service restaurants to feed a big family, so it's not a good place to get the best value for your dining credits.

We've really enjoyed our Via Napoli meals for most visits.

During our last trip we did 2 dinners there (as my DS really enjoyed the first.) The first night we all ordered individual pizzas (3 different types to share, we were on DDP) and it was wonderful (perfectly cooked, no burnt crust as some have reported, all served at the same time, etc...) On the second night my DS and I ordered pizza (both delicious) and my husband ordered pasta. Server came by to say that they are made by different kitchen areas and that the pizza kitchen was behind. Figured this would be a few minutes only but DH had finished his pasta well before the pizza arrived. This time we did get some of the burnt area that previous posters have mentioned. Okay but not great.

We will definitely go again (anywhere can have an off night) as I'd say out of the 5 times we've eaten there 4 were delicious. As far as table service restaurants go this one we find offer a good value.

The Proscuitto e Melone is to die for!!!! my favorite pizza in the whole World not just Disney. I always follow mine with a Gelato Frizzante----tastes like a dreamscicle. We are going in October but have not booked Via Napoli. Other family members want to try Restaurant Marrakesh. I guess I will suffer through. LOL
Thank you! I am looking forward to trying it now! The gelato sounds equally good!
Sorry you won't get to eat there this trip, but I hope you enjoy Restaurant Marrakesh. My family ate there years ago and really enjoyed it. My dad was even chosen to belly dance with one of the dancers. Not sure if they still do that or not!
Have a great trip!

Best Pizza on property by far. We try and go two times in a week long trip. We have been 4 times and never had a bad meal. Is it crowded? yes, is it noisy? yes, do people speak in Italian? yes. It's a great atmosphere except DD is pretty much in love with a different young waiter every time we go... lol.

We feel the same way...love it! Our DD also notices the cute young Italian waiters and busboys! So do I - they are very cute and friendly, especially if they find out you're Italian, too.

It's a shame that the food and service seem to be so inconsistent. We have only had wonderful appetizers, pizzas and service.

:sunny:

1st time will be late Nov. Have heard mixed reviews, but excited for a new experience in world showcase

We have gone to Via Napoli ever since it opened, this will be our 7th year in a row. Being a Newyorker I can honestly say that the pizza at Via is absolutely the BEST!! Now if you are a fan of deep dish pizza (sorry but I cannot stand that kind)then you might not enjoy the authentic style
Neapolitan pizza that Via Napoli serves. Can't wait til August for my next pizza:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter