Via napoli pizza size?

yeheyprincex2

Adventure is out there!!
How big is the large pizza at Via Napoli? Will it feed two adults and toddler? When we are home we cannot eat a large. Can I expect the same size or do the pizzas run small?

We were there this past weekend. The large is really big. The table next to us had 5 adults and a toddler. They had a large and salad and there was more than enough. Four teens split a medium but I am not sure what else they ordered. DH and I had the dining plan so we just got individual pizzas and it was more than enough.

We ate there in the past and a large was more than enough for 2DD (5 and 11 at the time) and 2 adults. And it was delicious. Enjoy!

DH and I shared the large size (not the biggest one they offer, but the one in the middle, recommended for 2-3 people). We couldn't finish it ourselves and we were stuffed. I think it will be plenty. The pizza there is delicious, by the way. This coming from me, a Brooklyn girl who is a pizza snob! ;)

This big:

090126bae9979e478e9a475682b823d8_zps8d11e699.jpg

DH and I couldn't finish it, even with our kids nibbling on it. :goodvibes

This big:

090126bae9979e478e9a475682b823d8_zps8d11e699.jpg

DH and I couldn't finish it, even with our kids nibbling on it. :goodvibes[

Nice picture! I agree my family of 3 adults can't finish it. We always have leftovers. DS is over 6ft and around 250 and he eats 3 slices. He is stuffed afterwards! LOL

Ok, sound like a large will be plenty, might have to go a size smaller. Pizza looks great. Now I want some. Tomorrow night Grimaldis pizza to hold me over till November. Thanks all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter