"Via Napoli" --- Now we know why..... !!!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
Loved by so many !!! Just had one of the best dinners that we have ever had--- ok, so we are from Brooklyn--- and many NYers become pizza snobs !!

So, was going to order something else --- ordered the Prosciutto e Melon--- was amazing !!!

Started off w the Arancini and the lentil and bean soup--- great starters !!!

The kids had the pasta w meatballs and the pizza--- they loved--- the restaurant is absolutely beautiful and the service was excellent--- our kids want to go back tmw nite !!

Now I know where the love comes from ! Might be our new fave spot !!

This former New Yawker totally agrees!!! But the big question is - what did you have for dessert? :) Over the years we sampled a few of their options & liked them all, but our favorite that we get all the time now are the Zeppole di Caterina.

This former New Yawker totally agrees!!! But the big question is - what did you have for dessert? :) Over the years we sampled a few of their options & liked them all, but our favorite that we get all the time now are the Zeppole di Caterina.

We had the tiramisu --- ( not that exotic, but DW and DD fave)--- I had the apple cake with the almond ice cream

... And espresso .... Of course--- so good !!!

I absolutely agree. We had been going to Disney for years, and our go to restaurant for Epcot was Teppan Edo. We went to Via Napoli in 2013 and it is now on our must do list for every trip.

Loved by so many !!! Just had one of the best dinners that we have ever had--- ok, so we are from Brooklyn--- and many NYers become pizza snobs !!

So, was going to order something else --- ordered the Prosciutto e Melon--- was amazing !!!

Started off w the Arancini and the lentil and bean soup--- great starters !!!

The kids had the pasta w meatballs and the pizza--- they loved--- the restaurant is absolutely beautiful and the service was excellent--- our kids want to go back tmw nite !!

Now I know where the love comes from ! Might be our new fave spot !!
Its one of my fave places to eat in disney! Food has always been consistently delish every time.

So glad you enjoyed it. I literally dream about the prosciutto and melon pizza. Via Napoli is on our list each and every trip!!!

I agree! I'm a NY'er and a pizza snob, but I thought Via Napoli's pizza was delicious. We got the one with artichokes and truffle oil. So good.

So I just recently found out this restaurant is owned by The Patina group, they have some other very good Italian resturants, including resturants in NYC. I am not surprised at all it is good.

Question for you Via Napoli veterans...

My family of four would like to share a pizza. At home, our "average" consumption is about 1.5-2 of the DiGiorno rising crust frozen pizzas. Based on that, what size should we order at Via Napoli? We are going to order the arancini appetizer too, and possibly 1-2 desserts to share. We just don't want leftovers.

Question for you Via Napoli veterans...

My family of four would like to share a pizza. At home, our "average" consumption is about 1.5-2 of the DiGiorno rising crust frozen pizzas. Based on that, what size should we order at Via Napoli? We are going to order the arancini appetizer too, and possibly 1-2 desserts to share. We just don't want leftovers.

I think you could safely split 2 pizzas, arancini, and 2 desserts (try the zeppole di Caterina!). To be sure, just look in the window on arrival and see what size the pizzas look like for your family.

YES! Native NJ complete pizza snob here. Almost threw up my pizza planet dish over the summer. After reading the reviews of Via Napoli, I decided to give it a shot and made a reservation at VN for our next trip. I was a little worried but posts like this are very reassuring to see.

It's so good! The Candele pasta is my son's favorite. This is one of his must-do restaurants and my step-dad's family is Italian and makes amazing homemade Italian food but we can't pass this one up.

Just made my reservation for July. Don't forget about the cute waiters! An added bonus~I am low carb but may take a cheat day that one so I can have a slice of the 4 cheese pizza that is TDF in my opinion. Having trouble coming up with others we want to do. Our only MUST DO's are Via, Tokyo Dining and Sci Fi. Other than those I can't come up with any others. We do have a BOG lunch. Don't want to break the bank either so avoiding our other favorite this time(cali grill) any ideas?

We have a ressie here in August and I'm really excited to try it! Are there any restrictions when using the DDP (other than no sharing)? I read on another thread that there were only four pizza varieties to choose from on DDP but it was an old thread.

I can't decide whether to pay OOP or use credits here. On the one hand, it's an affordable meal if we pay OOP and get one large pizza, but on the other hand we have one less adventurous eater and two small children in our group so we'd probably be stuck with something fairly plain going this route. (And personally, I want to try the pizza with artichokes and truffle oil - yum!)

Another pizza snob from New York (of Italian descent) and the pizza is great. The sauce that comes with aracini could be drank like a shot it is so good. We go every trip. This year my son request twice. I think that is going to be the new rule moving forward. The chicken parmagiana is also very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter