Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

Kevin,

I was shocked and saddened to hear of your loss. You are in my prayers along with your mom. From listening to the podcast it seems you were very close. Take time to heal and be with your mom. Be thankful for the wonderful times you shared together - you are in my thoughts.

Kevin, our thought and prayers are with you and your family. take care,
love, Sharon & Craig Smith, Seattle, WA

Kevin, i will be keeping you and your family in my daily prayers. Like many have said, although we have never met, listening to you each week on the podcast make me feel like i somehow "know" you and i just want to say how sorry i am for your family's loss. God bless. :hug:

Kevin
No words can express how sorry we are for your loss. Please know that we are thinking of you.

Thoughts and prayers are sent your way at this time for you and your family. :flower3:
:grouphug::grouphug:

kevin,
I’m deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I wish you strength, the strength to get thru this difficult time. Even though I've never met any of the podcast team listening to you every week makes you all feel like family.
With caring thoughts,
chrissy

My prayers are with you and your family through this most difficult time. :sad1:

Kevin, to you & your family, I am truly sorry for your loss. I will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers. We are all here for you if you need anything at all.

Oh, Kevin...this is such horrible news. Why does it always seem like the good ones are taken so early? Please know that there are probably thousands of people out there that are holding you and your family in their hearts during this difficult time. I am thinking of you and sending my prayers your way. :hug:

I just read the sad news and I am sadden by this terrilble information. I will have you and your Mother in my thoughts.

Dear Kevin,

My parents and I are very sorry to hear about your Dad. You are very much in our vthoughts.

You Friend and Fan,

Skip

Kevin, My heart goes out to you and your family. And thank you for the reminder that life is so short, and not to put off for tomorrow what you need to do today. Saying prayers for you and hope that God will ease your sorrow.
Blessings,
Susan

Kevin,

I am so sorry for your loss and I am praying for the Lord to comfort you, your mother and your family in this tragic situation.

Steve

Kevin-

My heart goes out to you and your family on the loss of your father. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.

Kevin,

my family and I are so sorry for your sudden loss. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family. :sad1:

Kevin,

As I've stated in the past (I think it's on an email show, actually) I have lost my father as well. My heart goes out to you, brother. My God grant you peace (eventually).

Thinking of you,

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter