• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Very sad news. Prayers needed. Updated by Kevin

You will be in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you know, but this group is always willing to do anything we can to help.

How heartbreaking. We are all thinking of you and share in your sorrow of losing a parent. Hugs and prayers to everyone.:wizard:

Oh Kevin...I am so very sorry for your loss...Please know that if there is anything you need, you've got hundreds of friends to lean on...

The Klose family will be in our thoughts...:grouphug:

There are no words to express how sorry I am to hear this...

Kevin, your entire family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Try to take comfort in all the wonderful memories you have. Take it one day at a time...we'll all be there for you...:grouphug:

Kevin I am so sorry. Please know you and your family are in my prayers. I am so sorry, I wish there was something we can do. Love you!

Kevin,
I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and your family. God Bless.

Kevin, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family our in our prayers. I know this will be a difficult time but keep your Mom and brother close and know that your friends are all thinking of you.
Eternal be his memory...

Kevin:

Louise & I want to express our sorrow to your family for the lost of your father. May he Rest in Peace.

Your family will be in our prayers.

Sincerely,

Louise & Mark

Kevin - peace, prayers, and blessings to you and your family. Such sad news. We are all here thinking of you in this difficult time. Take care of one another. :grouphug:

Thinking of you, Kevin, and your family, in this very difficult time :grouphug:.

Kevin, I'm very sorry that you lost your father. My prayers will certainly be with you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter