Very sad news for me

mainegal

<font color=purple>I am becoming very good at maki
Okay, I am sharing with friends I have never met, but I know can give support.

My mother just died. My brother who lives with her found her on her bathroom floor this morning, dead. She was 76, had Parkinson's pretty bad and what she called "plumbing problems".

We thought she'd end up in a nursing home instead of her own home sometime soon. Never thought she'd just die.

I had a good long weekend visit with her a few weeks ago. Her speech was deteriorating and phone calls were difficult. I can't remember when I last talked to her!

Go spend time with the people you love.

Oh my goodness!!!! Lyn I am so sorry to hear of this. We will be here for whatever you need.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear this Lyn. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of hugs :grouphug:

Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Liz

Oh Lyn...

:hug:

I am so sorry to hear this. I will pray for you and your family.

I am so sorry. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad to hear you had a nice weekend together a couple of weeks ago. I hope that brings you some comfort.

Lyn, I am so sorry to hear about this. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lyn,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please know your friends are here for you. :grouphug:

Kim

Lyn, I'm so sorry for your loss. You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.:grouphug:

Oh Lyn, I'm so sorry to hear this. You have my condolences and hugs. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's death. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Lyn, I am so sorry for your loss :hug:

Take some comfort in the fact that you had some time together not long ago. Keep those good memories close to your heart.

You and your family are in my thoughts & prayers :grouphug:

Lyn, here's a :grouphug: that may help.

I know its tough right now, but take some consolation that your Mom was able to at least be in her own home. I know that when my Dad died last September he had been in assisted living and then a nursing home for almost 2 years and never lost the desire to be back in his own house. The next few days will be the most difficult, but you always have somebody here for you on the DIS.

My prayers are with you. I lost my mom after a long illness 13 years ago and it seems like yesterday. Just remember that in time you will come to be greatful that her suffering is no more. But for now you must grieve and heal. Remember how blessed you were to have that time with her recently. :grouphug:

Lyn, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I truly understand what you are feeling.

I have gotten great comfort from the folks here and I hope that you will as well.

Please know that we are all here for you.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter