Very first DISigns...preparing for our trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have taken a massive hiatus from the DisBoards after getting a new job and now finding out they are moving me up to my own classroom....Yay! I've had a lot of request for the encyclopedia pages, but a lot of us have noticed that the actual books don't sell for the cheaper price anymore :( I will finish filling the request for those today...but as for my invitations, I don't have the dedicated time to make any right now :( I haven't been home for a while, trying to get my new room ready :) Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, but I know there are some other really talent Dis'ers that can help you out :)

Be sure to stay subscribed...on days off I may just upload some good "blank" stuff for everyone to use.

ZoeisMommy, Congratulations on the new job!! Thank you for sending the PDF whenever you get around to it...I am sure you are so busy and what you do help others out is nothing short of magical! Thanks again!

Love encyclopedia pages are fabulous! Could I also have a copy of them sent to my email
kimber2080 aol.com

Have taken a massive hiatus from the DisBoards after getting a new job and now finding out they are moving me up to my own classroom....Yay! I've had a lot of request for the encyclopedia pages, but a lot of us have noticed that the actual books don't sell for the cheaper price anymore :( I will finish filling the request for those today...but as for my invitations, I don't have the dedicated time to make any right now :( I haven't been home for a while, trying to get my new room ready :) Sorry if this inconvenienced anyone, but I know there are some other really talent Dis'ers that can help you out :)

Be sure to stay subscribed...on days off I may just upload some good "blank" stuff for everyone to use.

That would be wonderful!!!!

May I please have a copy of your fabulous pages? Thank-you!
robbilovesdis@yahoo.com

I just found this thread and hoping I can be helped!! I'm taking my 3 year old daughter for her first trip at the end of August (20 days left!!) and I would love to use her encyclopedia as her autograph book! Could someone please email me the updated pages?? I would be so grateful!

Stilwell.tiffany (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thank you

Tiffany :)

Hi! I am new to the forum but think your designs are wonderful. When you have a chance can you please send me the updated encyclopedia pages to dani.519 (at) hotmail (dot) com. I can't send a PM as I do not have enough posts! Thank you!

My girls would love this book but we leave in 9 days. I do not have enough posts to send a PM & would love if you would please send your encyclopedia files to ESSB0801 (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you for your time & beautiful work!

Hoping you could email me the beautiful extra pages you made for an autograph book. I can not pm since new to DISboards, my email is hrwheeler528 at gmail Thank you so much!!!!!

These designs are amazing! I'm new and do not yet have enough posts to pm you. Would you please email me at ashleypierce24 (at) ymail (dot) com? I would love to have the extra pages to the DJ Encyclopedia (I have the older version).

Thank you!!!

It will not let me PM you yet but if you could send me any pages you have it would be greatly appriciated. erin.leonard at yahoo.com

I have the Character Encyclopedia and would like to use it for autographs during our upcoming trip. I attempted to save and print but they were fuzzy. I read on some of the threads requests that the pics be emailed and was hoping you would be able to send these beautifully disigned additional pages to me. At your convenience, my email is gleason7476 (at) cox (dot) net. Your time is much appreciated, Our trip is Sept. 20th, 2013. Thank you!

I sent a pm for a PDF of the extra pages. I am in AWE of your kindness sending these -- what GREAT pixiedust!! Can't wait to have our book bound. I am PUMPED!! Thanks once again for sharing these :)

Hi!!

Want to thank you again for sending me the beautiful pages back in May - they really are stunning to look at printed out!

I just wanted to check though, I think you said you had Wreck It Ralph in the PDF file, but alas, he is not in mine. If you are checking in at all, I would love so much to have that one missing page!
My older son is obsessed with that movie now, of course.

Thanks again & hope all is going well for you :)

Hello Zoeis Mommy!
I read in a message awhile back that you were taking a break from Dis Boards, but if you are still emailing the updated pages I would LOVE them: mhincherick@gmail.com.

We are taking a family trip next winter and I would love to update their books since we took them on our last trip. The Disney Jr Encyclopedia is an awesome book, my kids look through it constantly and love to revisit the ones that we got autographed. Problem is, we have an addition to the family since our last trip and of course I didn't think to order an extra copy 2 years ago. Now the going rate is 50-100 bucks for a used copy. Does anyone have any suggestions on what they are doing for books? I would really love to use something similar since I feel like my little one is already getting short changed! The new Pixar one doesn't have any of the classic characters... Mickey, Minnie, etc...

Thanks!!

We're taking our almost 3y/o to WDW for the first time this Nov. we would LOVE to receive all the pages you have available. We are currently looking for the original encyclopedia, but would love your additions! My email is mccm_00(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thank you in advance!

-Also, if anyone else is still reading this thread, and has the pages sent to them. Please feel free to email them to me as well. I'll take what I can get!

I'll share my personal experience with the pages, to help anyone else. I did save the extra encyclopedia pages to a usb drive. I just right clicked and saved. I took the drive to the local FedEx place and they printed them for me on paper similar to the paper weight in the book. Yes, they did print a tad fuzzy, but they'll work. Then, still at FedEx, they cut the binding off of the book, we added in the new printed pages, laminated the front and the back with a pretty thick laminating and then binded the whole book. I imagine you can get this done at a lot of places. The cost to do all of that was about $27 I think (added on top of the cost of the book). Turned out really cute and we're using it tomorrow on our vacation. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter