VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

When booking Vero online, the DVC site says pardon our pixie dust. Daytime construction. What construction is currently occuring at Vero? I dont see anything mentioned anywhere.

When booking Vero online, the DVC site says pardon our pixie dust. Daytime construction. What construction is currently occuring at Vero? I dont see anything mentioned anywhere.
They were redoing the lobby awhile back, but I thought that was complete. The only other thing they were doing was repairing the dunes. This was of last May 2022.

I don't see many mentions of Bobby's Restaurant. My family has been going there for20 years and we never have had a bad meal. Check it out next time you are in VB.
I’m sure I’ve mentioned Bobby’s somewhere in one of the threads. We are local and literally eat there three times a week. Of course, we always sit at the bar…

Here now and it is amazing as always. This may be my favorite vacation spot of anywhere we have been over the years. Love the vibe of the resort, how friendly everyone is, cleanliness, and how close we are to the beach access. I was pleasantly surprised to see how they moved the reserved chairs up higher to avoid the late afternoon high tide and closer proximity to the entrance.

My only complaint is about the seaweed, but don’t know what they can do about it.

We own at Poly, Aulani, and are planning to purchase at DLH once available. But we have visited Vero more times than anywhere else and absolutely love it. Have thought about purchasing here, but 2042 with high dues has stopped me so far. Very tempted though….

Does anyone happen to know the current rental costs for chairs/umbrellas? We're trying to decide if it makes sense to buy chairs/umbrella for our trip at a local store or just rent them. TIA!!

Problem is very hard reserving for the day after or even 2nd day after arrival. Since the hurricane limited the area that the beach chair sets can be set up, I was told they can’t set up as many chair sets as past years. Only alternative is to try to get one the morning that you want it for, they open at 9, people start lining up at 830

Problem is very hard reserving for the day after or even 2nd day after arrival. Since the hurricane limited the area that the beach chair sets can be set up, I was told they can’t set up as many chair sets as past years. Only alternative is to try to get one the morning that you want it for, they open at 9, people start lining up at 830
Granted, it’s late October, but no problems on Sun, Oct 30. Went down there at 10am and got one and several more unused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter