VERO BEACH Information & Adoration Thread

Some of the toll roads down here are accepting the various different toll passes from out of state now.

Some of the toll roads down here are accepting the various different toll passes from out of state now.
More specifically, the cfxway.com toll roads are accepting the multi-state EZPass (as well as their own EPass, their own UNI pass, and the FLDOT Sunpass). That includes the section of 417 from the World Center Drive entrance/exit (just before I4) to 528 eastbound to I95 and that section of 528 (east from MCO to I9). So you can go from WDW to Vero via 417 to 528 to I95 (we then exit I95 at 512 and take it to 510, ending at A1A right by the resort).

The county restaurant inspections were published recently. Was surprised to see the Disney resort with 15 violations, 3 high priority. I expect better from them.
This does not surprise me, most of FL. esp. the government, is not taking Covid seriously.

This does not surprise me, most of FL. esp. the government, is not taking Covid seriously.
I did not see any restaurant inspection violations for Vero? Or is this referencing Disney in Orlando (on the Vero board so a bit confused).

As for taking COVID seriously, I can assure you many of us in FL are taking it extremely seriously. No matter where you go you will find people who do not.

The restaurant(s) at the Vero resort. The county inspections just came out. They had 15 violations, 3 of those high priority.
It really surprised me. There really is no excuse for that many.

I did not see any restaurant inspection violations for Vero? Or is this referencing Disney in Orlando (on the Vero board so a bit confused).

As for taking COVID seriously, I can assure you many of us in FL are taking it extremely seriously. No matter where you go you will find people who do not.
Date of inspection was 1/6/2021

I have stayed at Vero Beach using DVC points. For non-DVC owners, is it possible to get a reservation for Spring Break 2022? Any tips? Has inventory not been added for the public that far out? If not, when is a good time to check? Friends are not interested in renting points, and are finding no availability for next March. Thank you!

I have stayed at Vero Beach using DVC points. For non-DVC owners, is it possible to get a reservation for Spring Break 2022? Any tips? Has inventory not been added for the public that far out? If not, when is a good time to check? Friends are not interested in renting points, and are finding no availability for next March. Thank you!
Given that spring break is one of the highest demand seasons at VB, its unlikely that there will be any cash inventory available.

Last edited:
We stayed here early March. We are hoping to stay again Mid March next year (about two weeks later. Hoping we get in when our 7 month window opens up. We can try before our WDW stay too. We will be disappointed if we don't get in - might have to look into another place.

So people who own here are saying there is no availability for March 2022 next year? :(

We stayed here early March. We are hoping to stay again Mid March next year (about two weeks later. Hoping we get in when our 7 month window opens up. We can try before our WDW stay too. We will be disappointed if we don't get in - might have to look into another place.

So people who own here are saying there is no availability for March 2022 next year? :(
We are VB owners and I can see availability for all units through March 20. Having said that, if you are trying to get a room and not using DVC points that may be difficult. Not sure when they open those reservations for non-DVC.

We are VB owners and I can see availability for all units through March 20. Having said that, if you are trying to get a room and not using DVC points that may be difficult. Not sure when they open those reservations for non-DVC.

Thank you so much!!! Definitely want to use our points when the 7 month window opens up (studio). We will be at OKW for 10 nights - so hoping to book right after (first choice) - or before (second choice). Keeping fingers crossed!!!!

We are VB owners and typically go in the Spring or Summer to enjoy the beach. Never had been during cooler weather until this past Easter weekend and experienced unseasonably cold weather! Having said that, we always wanted to bike the Jungle Trail so this gave us he opportunity to do so. I picked up a copy of the map they provide as I was looking for it before our trip and could not seem to locate one. Hope this may help others! (and sorry if it is already posted somewhere else!)

Attachments

• Vero Bike Map.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
I am thinking of adding a stay at Vero after WDW to relax. Will first week of March be too cold to swim at the beach? Or will last week of June better for swimming? I don't mind doing the parks in June, since we will not be at the parks much. We are planning a resort heavy trip, and we don't have a lot of options because of school. So we are either going during president's day week (some vacation because ski week) or after the school lets out (last two weeks of June, flying back before 4th of July weekend)

I am thinking of adding a stay at Vero after WDW to relax. Will first week of March be too cold to swim at the beach? Or will last week of June better for swimming? I don't mind doing the parks in June, since we will not be at the parks much. We are planning a resort heavy trip, and we don't have a lot of options because of school. So we are either going during president's day week (some vacation because ski week) or after the school lets out (last two weeks of June, flying back before 4th of July weekend)
We are owners at VB and typically only go in the summer. As I mentioned, we were there over Easter and it was unseasonably cold. That was April 4. Granted we are Floridians so 70 is cold but it was also very windy. No one was on the beach but to walk or fly a kite! Without the beach the offerings there are limited. We made the most of it by biking, pool, mini golf but 3 nights was plenty without the beach in play. The only other time we went in a non-summer month was mid April 2 years ago and we had one day of full on rain and one beautiful day. The point being March is hard to predict. We can get some really warm March days and some really cold ones! The water temp will be cool however as it usually does not warm up until April. June will definitely be warm enough for the ocean and while you may get rain it is typically only the afternoon thunderstorm variety in the summer.

@Lupeix.. If swimming is a priority, would absolutely choose June. March here in Florida is usually too cool, unless you are in a heated pool. We have been going to West Coast FL beaches all winter, some days have been in 80s, but all we’ve done is wade in the gulf. We have a non heated pool at our condo, and it was gorgeous temp yesterday to swim.. first day we submerged ourselves all winter.. mid April and going forward is a great time to visit. Snagged a one night reservation spontaneously yesterday very last minute at Vero for next week as friends will be in VB area and wanted to meet up with them. Will try to post how warm ocean and pool is when we return!😃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter