• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VERO BEACH 2016 Information & Adoration Thread

Seems like at the current rate of work there shouldn't be any issues getting all of the villas done by summer. Am I wrong?

Seems like at the current rate of work there shouldn't be any issues getting all of the villas done by summer. Am I wrong?
The Inn building is scheduled to be complete in August. A front desk Cast a Member said the entire Vero refurb is expected to be done by March 2017

The Inn building is scheduled to be complete in August. A front desk Cast a Member said the entire Vero refurb is expected to be done by March 2017

Right, but aren't there only three villa buildings? If 14 is done, 12 is in progress, that only leaves one more. I'm sure the cottages will then be next and then maybe some attention to the pool area, but the villas would have to be done by summer, I'd think.

Right, but aren't there only three villa buildings? If 14 is done, 12 is in progress, that only leaves one more. I'm sure the cottages will then be next and then maybe some attention to the pool area, but the villas would have to be done by summer, I'd think.
Not sure about any of these things, but it would be magical if they got the entire project done early. Disney loves to get things done sooner than later. Even ride wait times usually turn out to be shorter than posted times. This is just another way to sprinkle the pixie dust they are so well known for sprinkling. It could definitely happen. Wouldn't that be great!

14 is not completed at this time, there are people there now in a non refurbished room. I have not heard of anyone saying they got a refurbished villa yet. Maybe the construction there was some other work not related to the refurb

We just left Vero this morning. None of the villa buildings have been refurbished yet. They are being painted outside. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the inn have been refurbished. The 2nd floor just opened up yesterday. We were told work inside will be on hold until after Easter, then the refurbishment will continue. The cottages have not been refurbished yet.

We just left Vero this morning. None of the villa buildings have been refurbished yet. They are being painted outside. The 2nd and 3rd floors of the inn have been refurbished. The 2nd floor just opened up yesterday. We were told work inside will be on hold until after Easter, then the refurbishment will continue. The cottages have not been refurbished yet.

Ah, ok. I know I had read that 14 was getting worked on and 12 was now; I just assumed it was the refurb. Too bad. Would have been nice if they started all this at the end of last summer.

Would imagine that this week and next will be quite busy at Vero with Easter this coming Sunday. ::yes::If anyone hears or sees any information regarding renovation of villas, would VERY MUCH appreciate! ENJOY if you are spending time at Vero!:banana:

WOW...looks great. Big VB fan here. Happy to see some pictures. Looks very nice. Hope they get bigger TVs in the inn rooms.

Is anyone there now that can post the activity schedule for this week?

I'm here now, the Easter activity schedule is not available yet. The current schedule is until Saturday. The front desk told me the new schedule should be available on Friday. The Easter buffet is already sold out and no wait list is available. Apparently it was sold out last week.

I have an ocean view room booked for October. So I am guessing I need to put in for a view for a higher floor? Are the 1st and 2nd floor rooms bad views?

We are new DVC owners at AKL and are thinking of trying for and ocean view (would love ocean front) room for the week of Thanksgiving. I have not had time to read everything on on this thread yet. Do we have a chance of getting an ocean view room the week of Thanksgiving? We really only need a studio (2 adults and an 8 year old boy) but can do a one bedroom for a better view. Do we have a chance and what would be best to book? Ocean View studio at the Inn or something else. Tucking in to read up on Vero Beach the rest of the evening. Thank you in advance for any advice. Right now we have Kidani savannah view booked for the week.

I have an ocean view room booked for October. So I am guessing I need to put in for a view for a higher floor? Are the 1st and 2nd floor rooms bad views?
No Inn rooms on first floor. The best views are on the 4th floor and third floor is almost as good. 2nd floor is not as good due to the vegetation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter