Vero Beach 2015 Information & Adoration Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were there in October I asked how the renovations were going and they said only exterior work was being done at that time and interior work would start in January. I will ask again when we are there Friday
MUCH APPRECIATED:thumbsup2 and enjoy your stay!:goodvibes

I believe you can stop at the guard shack and they will direct you to the front desk and they will give you a pass. I know we have talked to people in the Green Cabin Room and in Sonya's that were just there for drinks and dinner
Thank you!

When we were there in October I asked how the renovations were going and they said only exterior work was being done at that time and interior work would start in January. I will ask again when we are there Friday
Are you spending the weekend? I'm heading down Saturday - we should meet for a drink or something.

I had a few questions and when I called yesterday directly to the resort, the CM mentioned that they are finishing up the exteriors of the villas, then will be moving on to the Inn next, and then the interior renovation of the villas. I thought that I read somewhere that the Inn rooms were renovated?:confused3 I was in a rush to get off the phone at that moment, but maybe she meant the general public areas of the Inn, lobby? :confused3

I had a few questions and when I called yesterday directly to the resort, the CM mentioned that they are finishing up the exteriors of the villas, then will be moving on to the Inn next, and then the interior renovation of the villas. I thought that I read somewhere that the Inn rooms were renovated?:confused3 I was in a rush to get off the phone at that moment, but maybe she meant the general public areas of the Inn, lobby? :confused3
The Inn rooms have not been renovated yet. I think I saw on the FB page that someone said the rooms were renovated already, but I've asked every time we've been there this year and the cast members say no

Last edited:
We are here for only one night before our cruise tomorrow. The lobby looks great. When we were here in August they were refinishing the lobby floors. Glad the turtle tracks are still there!

Don't think I added our dates yet, we are heading to vero for our first stay 1-3rd of May in garden view inn room

Eta oops my bad, I'm already on the list! Sorry x

Do you think they will be done with refurbishments by then? I had an email about them :-/

Last edited:
Our next stay will be in Inngarden View room...no Ocean View left when we booked. Our very first stay there was also in a Garden View room....that was in 2004. Just a bit of nostalgia for me, I love VB!

Planning on booking that OC view Inn room for next September. It has been 4 years since we've stayed. Already can't wait! Will be a long 9 months :(

Received a letter for our upcoming stay in May concerning renovations. Hope by then there will have been some progress on the renovation.::yes:::goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter