Verification of Vaccination

I thought about it but I know there’s some official documents that lamination renders unusable. I just took many pictures of it with my phone and then hid it in an envelope in a dark closet to try to preserve the ink. I’ll probably lose it in a week and just rely on the email instead.

i threw mine inside my passport in my safety deposit box.. big kid only got the email, I’ve printed his out and put his in his passport ..

I got a slip of paper that looks exactly like a prescription receipt you get at a pharmacy. I got AZ at a local Shoppers here in BC.

Got ours at Shoppers in BC. We (husband and I) each have a regular sized piece of paper with details on it, but with a sticker on it too. We have to bring back the original paper for our second shot. Once we have both stickers, we plan to cut them out and laminate them and keep them in our wallets.

I had mine done at Costco here in Ontario, I received a sheet of paper, same size as lined paper, that has lot, date/time, which vaccine and the doctor that administered it as well as an email from the Ministry of Health stating all the same thing.

Maybe they could use your health card to link your vaccination record to that number? Min has a barcode that can be scanned?

Maybe they could use your health card to link your vaccination record to that number? Min has a barcode that can be scanned?
Helth cards are only allowed to be scaned in a doctors office, hospital or medical setting and ould defently not be aloowed to be scaned by customs officers or airlines.

I’m in Nb and got my first shot at a pharmacy. I didn’t get anything - not even a piece of paper. But I called back and they said after they give me my second shot I will get a proof of vaccination card. I don’t plan on going anywhere until I’m fully vaccinated so I will wait for that.

NS - My parents got their first shot and my father printed out the emailed confirmation of receipt and folded it and stuck it in his wallet. Not sure what people here get after their second dose.

Alberta, thru AHS, full sized piece of paper 🤦‍♀️ it has all the possible side effects and stuff on it. Information is viewable online via a portal too, so you could print that off as proof.

All the pharmacies vary on what they give you.

Helth cards are only allowed to be scaned in a doctors office, hospital or medical setting and ould defently not be aloowed to be scaned by customs officers or airlines.
My health card and DL are the same card with the same barcode. An enhanced DL which works as a passport for travel to the US, has one barcode. It's an all in one card.

I received a small very unofficial looking slip of paper from my local pharmacy, but as noted above on BC we can log onto Health Gateway and there is not only a record of the immunization but also a link to an official looking immunization card that can be downloaded or printed.

It is surprising that there isn’t a standardized card, and so much inconsistency. I‘ve seen that in the U.S., they get an official CDC covid vaccination record “card“, regardless of where they get vaccinated.

My health card and DL are the same card with the same barcode.
That's something that varies from province to province. Curently in Ontario a helth card is only suposed to be used for helth care profesinals and can be taken as an Id at the descretion of a place of bunesse rrquriing them excerpt for bars, and stores where alcohol is served as it isn't listed as an official ID by the AGCO (Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario).

An enhanced DL which works as a passport for travel to the US, has one barcode. It's a
Which is only valid for land and sea travel between the US and Canad and can not be used for air travel outside of Canada and according to MTO (Ministry of Transportation Ontario) it's no longer being offered in Onatrio and presumably, the rest of Canada most likely becue not enough people got them as you had to apply seperatly for them and have an interview with US customs at a location like the airport.

Which is only valid for land and sea travel between the US and Canad and can not be used for air travel outside of Canada and according to MTO (Ministry of Transportation Ontario) it's no longer being offered in Onatrio and presumably, the rest of Canada most likely becue not enough people got them as you had to apply seperatly for them and have an interview with US customs at a location like the airport.

The EDL did not require an interview with US Customs; in Ontario it required an interview with Service Ontario. You may be confusing an EDL with a NEXUS card, which requires an interview with both USCBP and Canada Customs.

SW

Alberta, thru AHS, full sized piece of paper 🤦‍♀️ it has all the possible side effects and stuff on it. Information is viewable online via a portal too, so you could print that off as proof.

All the pharmacies vary on what they give you.
What on-line portal exactly? None of us in our household booked through AHS; my husband and son had theirs arranged directly by their doctor and I got mine at a WalMart pharmacy clinic. The printed sheets we got just seem so sketchy - each of us filled out the information ourselves and nobody official signed them or anything, there's not even a place for an official signature.

I'm in AB too and have had my first shot. When I took my mom for her second jab, I asked the nurse if there was some sort of documentation available. She said that the handwritten form she had was proof but if we wanted our local health unit could provide proof of vaccination. I haven't followed up on it as my mom is certainly not going to be travelling.

What on-line portal exactly? None of us in our household booked through AHS; my husband and son had theirs arranged directly by their doctor and I got mine at a WalMart pharmacy clinic. The printed sheets we got just seem so sketchy - each of us filled out the information ourselves and nobody official signed them or anything, there's not even a place for an official signature.

it’s called my health records. i feel like it’s not that well advertised, but it’s really helpful! if i remember right it takes a few days to set up, but it’ll compile lots of your records once you’re set up.

just as a note, i had my covid shot at a pharmacy. it doesn’t show up under immunizations, but it does show up under prescription history.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter