Verandah with White Walls

SWB

Mouseketeer
Is there any way to know whether a specific room's verandah has a white wall or the clear wall by looking at the Dreams ship layout? Any other way?

Thanks!
Steve

If you look at any Dream deck plan prior to 10/18/11, the rooms with the "metal wall" verandahs were all Category 6A and 6B. I put the metal wall part in quotes, since on the dream, that metal wall is only about shin high, and the rest of the verandah wall is railings and plexiglass.

The 10/18/11 date is significant since on that date, some of the 6A and 6B rooms with extended size verandahs were upgraded while some of the more obstructed view verandahs were downgraded, so it's not quite cut and dry any more.

Thanks for the reply, but I don't quite understand.

Maybe I need to step back and give more detail of what I am trying to accomplish. I have been on the Wonder with a Clear Verandah and enjoyed it very much. I would not want to have a "whitewall" (non see through) where the clear part was on my prior cruise.

I am looking at a 05E "Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah" on the Dream and the description under view states: "Oversized Private Verandah - Some with Whitewall". What does this mean? Is the "whitewall" only shin high? I don't want to have to stand to see over the verandah wall.

I appreciate any clarification!

Steve

Call Disney Cruise line and you will have your answer in 5 minutes. All I can say is that we stayed in a 5c room 7650 and it was an all plexiglass no white wall and the only way I knew before hand was by calling. So if you stay on the Dream in 7650 the verendah is all clear but it is a 5c not 5e.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter