• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley obsessed and proud of it!

YES! I just used my new Disney VB backpack(the smaller one with one flap front pocket and zip top) in Dc for a few days of touring....it was great- perfect size, comfortable in the heat, I love it! (switched from my baggalini messenger bag for comfort)

I'm swapping to a mini hipster from the baggallini messenger! I loved it, but my hip always ended up so sweaty from the baggallini!! :scared:

I have quite a few VB bags but have never carried one during our trips to Disney. Just wondering for those of you who have gone to the parks during the summer, how do they hold up on rainy days?

YES! I just used my new Disney VB backpack(the smaller one with one flap front pocket and zip top) in Dc for a few days of touring....it was great- perfect size, comfortable in the heat, I love it! (switched from my baggalini messenger bag for comfort)

Sounds similar to the one I'm looking at. It's smaller than the other backpacks and has a zip top that flips open. I'm definitely leaning towards buying it. As the kids get older and move away from strollers I think it will be a much better option than a one strap over the shoulder bag.

Mine has the zip top that doesn't have a flap, just the zipper,I can't remember the names of the styles, but it is smaller than the campus backpack.... probably overall about the same size as my baggalini msgr. bag for storage etc but much more comfortable(I can't stand that shoulder buckle/strap)

oh...and then there's the 100% cuteness factor of a Mickey VB backpack:flower1:

I have the backpack in Midnight with Mickey and it is the smaller size than what they have in the other patterns. I love it. It is just the right size. I wear it just on one shoulder most of the time unless I need both hands free.

Just a side note: I have seen three other gals locally with Mickey Vera bags in the last couple of weeks! Two with Hipsters and one with the backpack. I always look to see what Vera prints people are carrying.

Disney Store online is having their Vera sale: With code "VERALOVE" it's 10% off 1 item, 20% off 2, 30% off 3 items.
SHIPMAGIC combines for free shipping but Disney Visa 10% off could not combine with VERALOVE.
Happy Shopping!

Just got my VB birthday card in the mail today! 25% off entire purchase online, in a VB store or Outlet store. I have been waiting for it to come so I could get myself a new summer purse. :)

Disneystore online is running 30% off select veras: Bouncing Bouquet and Where's Mickey.
They do not have alot of styles left.
Maybe they are clearing out to make way for a new pattern?

Disneystore online is running 30% off select veras: Bouncing Bouquet and Where's Mickey.
They do not have alot of styles left.
Maybe they are clearing out to make way for a new pattern?

I would love to see a new pattern and a nice vera event like they had last year at Disneyworld!

50% + an additional 20% ( after the 50) at our outlet center this weekend. I bought the hipster, the hanging organizer, and a pill container and I only spent $52 for everything! I restrained myself because I already have a fair amount of VB!

50% + an additional 20% ( after the 50) at our outlet center this weekend. I bought the hipster, the hanging organizer, and a pill container and I only spent $52 for everything! I restrained myself because I already have a fair amount of VB!

SCORE! It's like an extra present to get a great deal !

WOW.... what a score!

DVc members...new vera print for DVC members available through the Member website under special offers. Couldn't resist the tote....like I need another tote but liked the logo much, much better than the other one offered a few months ago!

I racked up last summer finishing up most of my wish list of Where's Mickey...duffle, cosmetic bag, hipster bag and the zip id case...but feel like I need more of the cosmetic bags in other patterns...and of course, while just now browsing disneystore.com...I noticed a sale...sigh...this cannot be good...I do have a few little pieces that are non-disney, but the disney patterns are so cute!

Off to browse...

I really didn't like Vera Bradley bags, until I saw the Mickey ones, then I was kind interested. Still wasn't sure. Then I decided to buy the Perfect Petals. I wanted a new bag for my WDW trip this year. Been using it every day for the last couple of months and I really like it. Last month I also got a small fuchsia one. Now, yesterday, I'm not sure what came over me, and I ordered two more. :rotfl: A cross body in tango red, I think and a cross body mail bag in cheery blossoms.
image.jpg

Also, I cannot say that if I see this one again at WDW and I haven't seen any other souvenirs that I really like, that I won't get this one. Lol.

image.jpg

Disneystore online has a few Vera bags 30% off. Today only clearance items are an additional 25% off. I just got a Vera Mickey bag for nearly 1/2 price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter