• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Vera Bradley - Messenger bags $39.99 and now Large Backpacks $49.99!!! Online only.

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with Vera sales but have been wanting a bag and I missed the big sale a few weeks ago (60%). The messenger unfortunately will not meet my needs. Since you are familiar with their site, any idea how often they run sales like that?

Thanks for the info. I am not familiar with Vera sales but have been wanting a bag and I missed the big sale a few weeks ago (60%). The messenger unfortunately will not meet my needs. Since you are familiar with their site, any idea how often they run sales like that?

They run sales all the time, some better than others. I don't think I ever paid more that 50% off any item I ever purchased on the website. Sign up for their emails, they send them frequently.

Thanks! I got 2 for my tween granddaughters....they love Vera! Great price and wonderful quality, can't beat it!

any idea how the sales are in the stores?

i want to get the large duffle bag -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter