Vera Bradley 90th Birthday Bags

I stopped in last week and they didn't have anything left.

And just for fun I looked on ebay to see what the prices were. Holy Cow were they insane. I don't need this bag that bad. I think I'll make my own.

Is there anyplace where Vera Bradley fabric is sold?

I do not think that Vera Bradley sells their fabric.

I was in Disney Springs two days after the line was released and all they had left then was the large duffel and the lanyards. The very nice store employee told me that while they knew more blankets were coming in that Monday (and they did as I was back at the store on Wednesday of my trip), they had absolutely no idea when they would receive a restock of the other items in the line - which I found weird as the only place you can purchase these items is from the Vera Bradley store in DS. She did say that they will now take orders over the phone, so if you are really interested you will have to keep calling the store to see if they have received a new shipment.

I do not think that Vera Bradley sells their fabric.

I was in Disney Springs two days after the line was released and all they had left then was the large duffel and the lanyards. The very nice store employee told me that while they knew more blankets were coming in that Monday (and they did as I was back at the store on Wednesday of my trip), they had absolutely no idea when they would receive a restock of the other items in the line - which I found weird as the only place you can purchase these items is from the Vera Bradley store in DS. She did say that they will now take orders over the phone, so if you are really interested you will have to keep calling the store to see if they have received a new shipment.
Rats, when someone said they were going to make their own bag, I thought maybe it was possible to buy the fabric. Oh well, guess I will keep calling the store, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter