VDH \ Direct Contracts Delay

Interesting...Maybe with electronic documents it becomes 10 days. Because it states in the Electronic Media Disclosure Statement that Purchaser has a 10-day cancellation period.
It's even included in DVC's current "California Public Report", filed with the Department of Real Estate:
2. You may cancel the purchase of the time-share interest(s) in the time-share plan without any penalty or obligation
and you are legally entitled to the return of all money and other consideration you have given towards the purchase.
You must notify the developer in writing of your intent to cancel within seven (7) calendar days of receipt of the public
report or the date you sign the purchase contract, whichever date is later.
I would err on the side of caution (and California law) over what could be a typo or cut-and-paste from an earlier Florida-specific document (where the recission period IS 10 days). We all know how Disney can be at times.

https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/collateral-docs

Talked to my guide Tuesday around 6pm (he was on the Fantasy and had to wait to be out of the USVI). Documents just hit my email around 10 pm tonight, 0.1356% of 1J which equates to 80 points June use year. I'm dying to know how many contracts they have sold.
Hey neighbor! We’re 1J as well for two contracts. And my oldest whose first name starts with a J is super excited.

We had our call with our guide May 3rd. Our documents showed up in our email and were signed and returned May the 4th. Now Villas Disneyland May the 4th will always be with us! Ha!

We’re waiting for our VDH contract to come in, and it’s our first direct purchase. Do the contracts come in on weekends?

I haven’t received the Docusign yet but my credit card was charged for the deposit yesterday and our points are loaded. Contracts got delayed due to us needing to send in a notarized certification of trust on DVD’s template. Sent that yesterday afternoon. Quality Assurance said they’re reviewing hundreds of contracts. I just wanted my points loaded and my new membership card showing DVC-Y so I can go to the lounge this weekend. Now that I have both of those I’m in no rush to get the contracts!

I haven’t received the Docusign yet but my credit card was charged for the deposit yesterday and our points are loaded. Contracts got delayed due to us needing to send in a notarized certification of trust on DVD’s template. Sent that yesterday afternoon. Quality Assurance said they’re reviewing hundreds of contracts. I just wanted my points loaded and my new membership card showing DVC-Y so I can go to the lounge this weekend. Now that I have both of those I’m in no rush to get the contracts!
Still waiting for the Docusign...already went to the lounge twice this past weekend though!

Happy to report that I bought my 150 points over the phone a few hours ago and already see my points. I already got my docusign (guide said it would be a couple days). Now I just need to figure out when I want to book! I need a night or two for Halloween and Christmas. I'm looking forward to seeing the place transform over the new few years or however long it takes for all the stuff they have planned.

Well that was fast. Called a few hours ago, and points are already in our account and Docusign in my inbox. Still waiting for my VGC resale points from March to load. Now I just need to decide what I’m booking on Tuesday.
We also bought Thursday and had our points and documents in a few hours. Guess they worked through the backlog!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter