• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

VBR Map or Room Suggestions?

Tink316

Mouseketeer
We will be going to VBR in October. We are staying in a Deluxe Studio -- our first time. I was wondering if a map of the resort is available or if there is information about suggested rooms to request. Ideally something with an ocean view (me, and everyone else).

Thanks!,
T

There are no Studios at Vero Beach that have a direct view of the ocean. Some have a limited view if you walk out on to the balcony. Buildings 12, 14 & 15 are where the studios, 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom villas are located.

Maps_Full_14384.jpg

There are no Studios at Vero Beach that have a direct view of the ocean. Some have a limited view if you walk out on to the balcony. Buildings 12, 14 & 15 are where the studios, 1-bedroom & 2-bedroom villas are located.

Maps_Full_14384.jpg
Thank you, this is helpful.

You can book the following.
Deluxe Inn Room – Ocean View
View of Ocean
2 queen-size beds
Sleeps Up to 4

These rooms also have 2 beds instead of a sofa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter