VB opening weekend

jhoannam

Planner-aholic
Anyone else crazy enough to go on opening weekend? We are staying at CB for 2 nights precruise and are considering VB.

We will be there 5/26-29. We hadn't planned on going opening weekend but just happened to be going to UO over Memorial Day weekend. We will actually be at VB on the 26th. I hope it's not crazy. This will be our first mother/son vacation. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew:)

We will be there 5/26-29. We hadn't planned on going opening weekend but just happened to be going to UO over Memorial Day weekend. We will actually be at VB on the 26th. I hope it's not crazy. This will be our first mother/son vacation. I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew:)
Those are our exact dates, don't know if we should go to VB the 27th or 28th... I bet both days will be equally crazy. We aren't going to the other 2 parks, just one day at VB before our cruise.

We won't be there opening weekend, but pretty close. Our trip is May 31-June 4 and we're going to go on Friday June 2. I'm hoping it's not too bonkers!

Those are our exact dates, don't know if we should go to VB the 27th or 28th... I bet both days will be equally crazy. We aren't going to the other 2 parks, just one day at VB before our cruise.

We are actually going to go two days. I decided the 26th, because that's before the locals are out of school, I hope. We will go again on Sunday, the 28th. The crowd calendars and Universal's EP pricing have a little lower numbers for Sunday vs Saturday, so I was hoping it would be less crowded that day.

My kids found out that VB would be opening the week we are there as well lol. My plan was to just go next year but looks like we'll be going one day the last week of May. Good idea to check when schools are out. I'll definitely try to plan our VB day accordingly.

I hope it is ready!!!
Yeah I know...I was driving past on my way home last week and it seems to be a lot more work to do before they open the gates. Of course you can't see that well but it looked like there was quite a ways to go.

I hope it is ready!!!

I was wondering if it would be ready... we haven't bought tickets for that reason. I did however reserve some "Premium Seats" for the day we'll be there. I figure they would refund that purchase.

My kids found out that VB would be opening the week we are there as well lol. My plan was to just go next year but looks like we'll be going one day the last week of May. Good idea to check when schools are out. I'll definitely try to plan our VB day accordingly.

We plan to go on Sunday the 28th, it's the only day we can go. We are going on a cruise the following day. I was really hoping to stay at WDW and go to blizzard beach, but because Pandora opens that weekend the only thing available were Deluxe resort. So now we are staying at Cabana Bay and going to VB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter