Vampire's Suck (Movie)

I also really like Twilight but I agree this movie looks hilarious.
It picks apart all of the ridiculousness' of the books/movies.

I'm not expecting much from this. It's by the same guys who wrote Epic Movie and Disaster Movie...

I <3 Twilight and this movie looks funny.
I probly won't see it in theatres though, but I'll def. see it on PPV or DVD.

THIS.MOVIE.LOOKS.SO.FUNNY.

:laughing:

I hate twilight and am sooo sick of everything being all about vampires so I think this movie was long overdue. gotta see it popcorn::

Never saw the twilight films, but I did actually see this about a month ago..
It's weird, I stumbled upon a link to an online copy, and figured it was just an internet parody. Watched the whole thing without a problem, thought it was alright, and went on with my life.

Then I saw the trailer for it the other day and was confused out of my mind, because at first I thought I was watching a trailer for an internet movie on TV, and that's just weird... but then I realized it was actually going to show it in theatres, and I laughed.. because I already saw it xp

So yeah, I'd say it's worth a viewing online, but I wouldn't spend money to go see it in theatres.haha. I'll try and find that link again....

I think that movie looks horrid. I'd rather sit through all three movies twice than watch that.
And I'm not a Twilight fan.
It didn't even get one giggle out of me (I usually giggle in previews, even if the movie looks horrible).
I won't be seeing this, it looks just as bad as those horrible 'Date Movie' 'Scary Movie' etc. I don't like any of those kinds of movies.

But I think it's sad that the guy in a spoof is x10 more attractive than Rpatz.
The guy who plays 'Jacob' was a ... 4 episode? character on Gossip Girl. I didn't care for him.

I think that movie looks horrid. I'd rather sit through all three movies twice than watch that.
It didn't even get one giggle out of me (I usually giggle in previews, even if the movie looks horrible).
I won't be seeing this, it looks just as bad as those horrible 'Date Movie' 'Scary Movie' etc. I don't like any of those kinds of movies.

The guy who plays 'Jacob' was a ... 4 episode? character on Gossip Girl. I didn't care for him.

Like I said, it's by the same guys who wrote those parody movies. All of them...

I do find it funny that people who don't like the Twilight Saga are willing to pay to see a parody of the movie with the same plot...

Oh, I noticed that Anneliese van der Pol (Chelsea in That's So Raven) is in the movie...

I doubt I'll ever see it, it doesn't look that funny to me. Since it's from the same people as Epic Movie, I have no faith in it. I hated that movie.

omg i thought the samr thing cause ithink robert pattenson is disgusting

i do want to see it though it looks hystrical

popcorn::

the guy who plays james in the spoof looks JUST like the guy who played james in twilight. i had to go to imdb to make sure they weren't the same person.

i'm not a big fan of parodies. i do have to say that i'm surprised it took this long for one to spring up.

I <3 Vampires, Twilight, and anything else with vampires. :rotfl2:But I so want to see this movie, it look so funny! :rotfl:I was on some site and there was an ad for it and I must have watched it about 10 times I could not get enough!:happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter