Value resort ?? Pop Centurey?

kim532

DIS Veteran
I have been away from these boards for a while but I am back again planning my next vacation. I tried doing a search but it wasn't working so I am sorry for the repetition.

Is Disney's Pop Century resort open? Has anyone stayed there. Did you like it?

Thanks in advance.

The opening of the Pop Century has been delayed. Someone on these boards mentioned talking to someone at WDW that said they expect to open Pop Century Dec. 2002/Jan. 2003. I hope someone can give you better info.

i heard the first half of the resort would be open in a couple months from now and the rest of the resort will be open in 2003... it looks like an interesting resort and i may try it out when it actually opens.

The first half of the Pop Century is open as we speak and should be completed by 2003.

I haven't heard that they had openned Pop Century... Are they taking reservations?

When we drove by there in November, it appeared that a couple of the buildings were near finished on the outside but it was still very much a construction area.

Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter