value resort mini fridge

trleft

Earning My Ears
ok, this might sound pretty weird, but can i see a picture of amini fridge at all 3 all-star resorts or pop century? (i want to see if it is worth the money) :confused3

the value resorts dont have mini fridges in the rooms.

in the moderates- they are the small fridges that dorm rooms have.

You can request (and pay for) a fridge in a Value.

ooo i didnt know this- whats the fee?do you wait til you arrive or do we put it on our reservation?

I knew there were swaps but didnt know we can get them direct.

From allearsnet--
Can I rent a refrigerator for my room?

Yes, in-room refrigerators can be rented for $10.60 a day (includes tax), payable upfront at check-in.

Here is a photo of the frig that we rented when we stayed at the POP Century. It is in the corner near the window with the small hand towel on top of it. It is very good size & was worth it because we always at breakfast in our rooms & was able to cut down on the time needed eating breakfast at the food court or at a restaurant. :santa::santa::santa:

778445935405_0_ALB1.jpg

From allearsnet--
Can I rent a refrigerator for my room?

Yes, in-room refrigerators can be rented for $10.60 a day (includes tax), payable upfront at check-in.

Here is a photo of the frig that we rented when we stayed at the POP Century. It is in the corner near the window with the small hand towel on top of it. It is very good size & was worth it because we always at breakfast in our rooms & was able to cut down on the time needed eating breakfast at the food court or at a restaurant. :santa::santa::santa:

778445935405_0_ALB1.jpg

We have a frig reserved at POP. Like you, we are mainly using it for breakfasts. We have free dining (YAY!) but mostly have lunches & dinners for our ADR's. Need the frig for various beverages & milk...will a gallon fit? Doing garden grocer.

We have a frig reserved at POP. Like you, we are mainly using it for breakfasts. We have free dining (YAY!) but mostly have lunches & dinners for our ADR's. Need the frig for various beverages & milk...will a gallon fit? Doing garden grocer.

I dont know if i would get a gallon of milk but will pick up milk from the food court at night for our morning breakfast.

I did get in on a fridge swap and those fridges seem a bit bigger then whats offered in the photo. (doing this saved me 80.00

I dont know if i would get a gallon of milk but will pick up milk from the food court at night for our morning breakfast.

I did get in on a fridge swap and those fridges seem a bit bigger then whats offered in the photo. (doing this saved me 80.00

Thanks so much for the info!

Our fridge at Pop 8.10...I think we paid $12.95/nite. It was worth it to us for cold drinks in the room, breakfast before hitting the parks and a place for our TS doggy bags.

IMG_1287.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter