• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valet Parking Question

ninecrayons

DIS Veteran
DH and I spend each NYE at DHS. To avoid parking issues, we are thinking about valet parking at a nearish resort.

Does anyone know if it's possible to just valet at a resort? If so, what does one say to the guard at the gate?

Thanks!

If you are willing to pay, it is possible to valet at a resort. However, on NYE they may be full.

You tell the guar you want to valet and see what (s)he says.

DH and I spend each NYE at DHS. To avoid parking issues, we are thinking about valet parking at a nearish resort.

Does anyone know if it's possible to just valet at a resort? If so, what does one say to the guard at the gate?

Thanks!

New Years Eve they may restrict to those with hotel or dining reservations.

A bribe isn't gonna help if the valet lot is full, which it very well may be on NYE.

OP, all you can do is try. But a whole lot of people will have the same idea.

OMG.. LMF(freeking)BO!!!
I just can't believe you took my post seriously.... ??

MG
MG, you really need to add ;)

OP, I have driven up to the Contemporary when there was a long line of cars trying to get into the parking lot. I heard them tell the car at the window that they were not allowing valet parking if you weren't staying there.

Valet parking at Swan and Dolphin is more expensive than regular Disney. BW is going to be full and so will YC/BC. You may need to come up with a different plan of action.

OMG.. LMF(freeking)BO!!!
I just can't believe you took my post seriously.... ??

I read a thread about New Year's Eve transportation last week. A former cab driver said he or she had people offer a $100 to avoid the very long line for taxis. Based on reading that, I also took your comment as being serious.

I read a thread about New Year's Eve transportation last week. A former cab driver said he or she had people offer a $100 to avoid the very long line for taxis. Based on reading that, I also took your comment as being serious.
Bribes are common in large cities on nights like that. A lot of people treat Disney as a large city. The $100 "tip" would do wonders in Chicago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter