• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Valentine's at Disneyland

Hollywood Glitter

DIS Veteran
Here are some photos I took this week at Disneyland for Valentines day ...

842926_10200453622881483_1645375108_o.jpg

mysteriouspnai said:
Very cool! So these autograph cards... were these just given out? Do you know if the Princes actually signed?

They were printed on. Which is probably better because some of the princes had awful autographs... Lol I think it's because they aren't out often.

Great photos, thanks for sharing!

Were the lines long?

I was there Friday Feb 15 with one adult daughter and my youngest daughter age 10. The lines were very long! Our plan was my adult daughter and her sister would wait in line for one rotation and I would get in line for the second rotation. We waited in line for 2 hours to get photos with 6 couples ( we did miss sleeping beauty and snow white) It was worth it as Disneyland NEVER has the couples together for meet and greets. I would say the average wait for one rotation was about 2 hours (if you arrived anytime after 11 am)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter