Vaccination requirements on Australian Cruises

Dreams&wishes

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow Dis boarders, I have just discovered that Disney Cruise Line is still requiring full vaccination for the Australian cruises. Given the fact that, as you know in Australia we now have zero restrictions, and the lack of communication from Disney, don't you think that there will be heaps of people that won't know about this and will just show up on cruise day without being fully vaccinated?

I think there will be lots of unhappy customers.

We sailing on the first cruise from Sydney. A few weeks ago we were sent an email discussing the cruise requirements in regards to vaccinations. Previously the information may have been a little bit open to interpretation by some people. But after getting the email I think it was very clear. Disney must have felt that the information wasn’t crystal clear to some passengers so made an extended time for refunds of deposits than was previously offered.

We sailing on the first cruise from Sydney. A few weeks ago we were sent an email discussing the cruise requirements in regards to vaccinations. Previously the information may have been a little bit open to interpretation by some people. But after getting the email I think it was very clear. Disney must have felt that the information wasn’t crystal clear to some passengers so made an extended time for refunds of deposits than was previously offered.
We are travelling in Feb and didn't receive anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter