• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

USSSA discount tickets

jimandami

DIS Veteran
Hi all! DS10 and I are going to spend one day at US/IOA during our WDW trip in October. Someone on the budget board posted you can purchase a 1 day park to park ticket for $90 through USSSA. You have to be a member, but membership is free. The tickets are designed for sports groups but apparently anyone can use them. Have any of you ever used these tickets? Over $40 per ticket savings seems almost too good to be true!

I was looking at the site yesterday and it looks like the tickets have expiration dates. Right now they are only selling tickets that expire on 5/31/14 and 6/30/14, it looks like, as of now, there are not tickets that can be used after 7/1/14.

I was looking at the site to buy 1 day park to park for June and they are sold out. I guess we will have to buy the 2 day now. Hate paying extra money but it is still cheaper than buying at gate.

I emailed them because 1 day park to parks in June is temporarily unavailable. They are sold out on these and there will be a price increase in July at their site. We ordered 2 day ones.

I emailed them because 1 day park to parks in June is temporarily unavailable. They are sold out on these and there will be a price increase in July at their site. We ordered 2 day ones.

Good to know - I was looking for 2 day tickets for July. I guess they may not be available until June, as the site is still showing tickets that expire 5/31 and 6/30. Hopefully the July increase will not be large.

The site is now listing tickets that expire on 12/31/14; it appears the prices did go up; and, now there are only two ticket options - 1 day base and 2 day park to park (I think the 1 day park to park was a previous option).

The prices did go up significantly! Wish I would have bought earlier instead of procrastinating :sad2:

I have tried looking on the USSSA website but I am not sure where to go to find the tickets? I need some help!:wave2:

I wanted 1 day park to park for $90 but they sold out. Glad I bit the bullet and paid 110 for 2 day park to park last week. My original plan was to wait until tomorrow when I got paid. Our tickets arrive tomorrow.

Has anyone noticed the shipping charges? They charge $23 for FedEx ground. Are you kidding me? You order 3 flat pieces of paper that fit in a FedEx envelope with a flat rate of $7 or so and they jack it up to $23? Then if you don't want to have it delivered you can pick up the tickets at their office in Kissimmee. But wait you have to pay for that as well. For the bargain price of $17 you can swing by their office to pick them up.

What a bunch of crap. You still save money off the gate price but not as much.

Has anyone noticed the shipping charges? They charge $23 for FedEx ground. Are you kidding me? You order 3 flat pieces of paper that fit in a FedEx envelope with a flat rate of $7 or so and they jack it up to $23? Then if you don't want to have it delivered you can pick up the tickets at their office in Kissimmee. But wait you have to pay for that as well. For the bargain price of $17 you can swing by their office to pick them up.

What a bunch of crap. You still save money off the gate price but not as much.

If a family of four buys the two day tickets at USSSA: 4x$130 = $520 + 23 shipping = $543

If a family of four buys the two day ticket at Undercover tourist: 4 x $178=$712 and no shipping charge

If a family of four buys the two day ticket online at Universal: $749.42 including taxes with kiosk pickup

If a family of four buys the two day ticket at the gates: $829

That is a substantial savings.

Mine arrived promptly. I did not like but figured I saved enough money for it not to matter. Glad I bought mine before the increase.

This would save my family over $250! Is it legitimate? Are they real tickets without any blackout dates? I'm a little worried to order them.....

This would save my family over $250! Is it legitimate? Are they real tickets without any blackout dates? I'm a little worried to order them.....

You have to look at the expiry date. Each ticket comes with one and it is marked on the website what it is.

Now in addition to the ridiculous shipping cost now the 1 day universal 2 park ticket has now vanished off the website completely and the specific Disney ticket I was hoping to get is now unavailable.

I guess it was not meant to be.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter