Using TS credits for guest

atisikitabasket

Mom Always Said I was a Little Off
My Aunt and Uncle are going to join us for dinner at 'Ohana they live in FL and won't have the dining plan. We are on the regular plan. Can we use 2 of our table service credits to pay for theirs too? I thought this had changed but then couldn't remember if it was just for the deluxe plan. Thank!

I don't know the answer to this for sure, but I would think you can use your credits how you want, since you can have two TS meals in a day or a two credit meal(using 4 credits in a day), dividing your total credits up however you like. I know there are rules about not allowing the sharing a meal between 2 people at certain restaurants when on the DDP, but have not heard any about this situation. Hopefully someone will comment who has more knowledge about this so you can know a definite answer!

I thought I read that u can now use them anyway u want at ur table for dining ( which I think is great).
Don't recall if it is a 1 or2 credit Per Person though. So I'd check that as well.
Enjoy ur meal, one of our favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter