Using Magic Express from a different resort back to airport?

phabric

DIS Veteran
We will be staying at the All Sport resort. Our flight home is 2:30pm on a Saturday so would probably have to take a 12-12:30pm? Magic Express bus back to the airport.

I was thinking on having an early Ohana or Chef Mickey breakfast before leaving.

Would we be able to take the Magic Express bus from a different resort or will we have to go back to the All Sport.

We will be staying at the All Sport resort. Our flight home is 2:30pm on a Saturday so would probably have to take a 12-12:30pm? Magic Express bus back to the airport.

I was thinking on having an early Ohana or Chef Mickey breakfast before leaving.

Would we be able to take the Magic Express bus from a different resort or will we have to go back to the All Sport.

You are only registered on ME at your resort. You cannot pick and chose which bus you can take.

You will be on an assigned bus with an assigned time; make sure you are at the bus about 15 minutes prior to your time (the time given to you is the time the bus is set to depart).

You will be assigned a specific bus from your resort 3 hours before your flight. Keep in mind that the time you are given is the time the bus leaves. You need to be at the platform -- completely ready to go -- 15 minutes prior.

I would plan on being back at your resort no later than 10:30. The latest reservation I would feel comfortable with would be 8:00.

Already stated but yes you do have to get it from your resort.

Alesia I just wanted to tell you that I love your picture:-) what a cute idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter