using kids connections lunch vouchers?

disang

Mouseketeer
Has anyone used the childrens lunch vouchers from connections?
They are 12.50. Do you have to order from the kids menu when using these? Was going to order some for my kids when ordering ours but was wondering if they were worth it if they made you order off the kids menu?

Kids have to order off the kid's menu. The best way for you to figure out if they are worth it is to pull down the menus and check prices against the cost for voucher. I bought them, am going in July and will report my findings when I return. I just checked the prices at the places I wanted to go and only bought for the meals I thought would be saving me money. I'll be there for 14 days, so even if the savings is a dollar or two that will add up over the course of the vacation. They can order a drink (the specialty kind not in take home glasses), an appetizer from the menu, the kids meal of their choice and a dessert from the regular menu. Most kids entrees are about 5.99, so when you add the other items, tax and tip you should be saving money. Be careful on the buffets(CP,for example,is less including tax and tip than the cost of the vouchers for lunch). I hope this helped, PM me if you have any other questions.;)

Based on experiences in Aug 2001......

We found interpretation varied from restaurant to restaurant and server to server. In general, you are able to order an appetizer, drink (smoothie, if they have them) and dessert off the adult menu, and the entree off the kids menu. This made them well worthwhile in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter