US DHS Releases Details for Fully Vaccinated, Non-Citizen Travelers to Enter the U.S. at Land and Ferry Border Crossings (29 Oct 2021)

Starwind

DIS Veteran
So, unless I am missing something, no testing is required to enter the USA by land...just vaccination.

That appears to be the case.

However, I am waiting until CBP releases their official written announcement for a final confirmation of that.

In the meantime, according to https://www.cp24.com/news/next-time...-border-task-force-urges-canada-u-s-1.5644214 :

The U.S. will continue to require that air travellers produce evidence of a recent negative COVID-19 test, but the office of New York congressman Brian Higgins says that requirement won't apply to those entering the country by land.

“U.S. Customs and Border Protection confirmed for us again today that there will not be a testing requirement for vaccinated travellers to cross the land border,” Higgins' office said in a statement.

I like this line right here:

Q. What are the requirements to enter the United States for children under the age of 18 who can't be vaccinated?
A.
Children under 18 years of age will be excepted from the vaccination requirement at land and ferry POEs when it goes into effect on November 8.

I also think once the testing requirement is over with to return, flights will be back to more semi normal. As in, the WestJet changes thread with all the flight cancellations/changes…hope once that rule is done we will be able to book flights more stress free. Cmon Canada! Fingers crossed they feel the pressure now with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter