• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uploading Proof of Vaccination

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
How do you upload proof of vaccination to American Airlines? They reference the Verifly app but its very confusing.

Only thing I see on the AA website talks about vaccination requirements for NON-US citizens planning to enter the US.

1658853243972.png

I did it through the VeriFly app. You create a trip and enter/upload all the relevant info there. Or you should be able to show it at the airport when you check in if the app isn't working for you (I had issues with it coming home from Spain).

I did it through the VeriFly app. You create a trip and enter/upload all the relevant info there. Or you should be able to show it at the airport when you check in if the app isn't working for you (I had issues with it coming home from Spain).

Thank you. I don’t go until November. The VeriFLY app won’t let me upload anything to the trip yet. I think it’s too early. Will I be able to take a picture of my vaccination cards and upload them when it’s time or do I need to get an electronic version of my cards?

Thank you. I don’t go until November. The VeriFLY app won’t let me upload anything to the trip yet. I think it’s too early. Will I be able to take a picture of my vaccination cards and upload them when it’s time or do I need to get an electronic version of my cards?
You can upload a picture.
The app made things pretty easy on my last international trip, you can do the attestation form and contact info stuff through there for coming back into the US.

I only had issues last fall when I went to Spain and it didn't like my covid test results. Thankfully those aren't even required anymore.

You can upload a picture.
The app made things pretty easy on my last international trip, you can do the attestation form and contact info stuff through there for coming back into the US.

I only had issues last fall when I went to Spain and it didn't like my covid test results. Thankfully those aren't even required anymore.
Nice! Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter