Upgrading Park Hopper to Annual Pass

ThePinGuy

Earning My Ears
In September I purchased a Two Day Park Hopper in order to get free dining for our vacation.

I am now looking at doing the same thing in January with the Stay, Play, & Dine package.

I was wondering if I would be able to apply (2) 2 Day Park Hopper tickets to purchase my annual pass renewal or am I only able to upgrade 1 ticket?

Would this example work:
AP Renewal Price $676
2 Day Park Hopper - $257
2 Day Park Hopper - $257
Out of pocket $162

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Officially you can not combine multiple different media types in an upgrade (so you'd be stuck with still having the 2 day park hopper in reserve that you could later apply to a renewal, but you aren't supposed to be able to combine it with the upgrade of another park hopper ticket.) With that being said, we just did exactly that in September at Guest Services at the Magic Kingdom. We had old 2 day park hoppers from a Free dining stay two years ago, and we were able to apply their cost to upgrading our current park hoppers to APs. It isn't supposed to be done but we had it happen for us, and we appreciated it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter