UPDATED: The start of a TR - slowly writing blog, new posts up

Well....at least the TSA KNEW it was lemonade! I hope they replaced it for you!

And yes, San Francisco is ALWAYS cold...even in the middle of summer. :laughing:

Just caught up again. Las Vegas looks good. I'd like to go there at least once. The Grand Canyon looks good too.

Haha to those TSA guys!! Bet the kids had a laugh! :laughing:

My son would love the fire engine tour. It looks fab! I'll definitely store away that idea for when we visit SF one day!!

Well....at least the TSA KNEW it was lemonade! I hope they replaced it for you!

And yes, San Francisco is ALWAYS cold...even in the middle of summer. :laughing:

No, they didn't replace it! They weren't very happy :lol:. But we found customer service almost non-existent everywhere in Vegas. Everyone seemed to have a chip on their shoulder :confused3.

Just caught up again. Las Vegas looks good. I'd like to go there at least once. The Grand Canyon looks good too.

Haha to those TSA guys!! Bet the kids had a laugh! :laughing:

My son would love the fire engine tour. It looks fab! I'll definitely store away that idea for when we visit SF one day!!

I totally recommend the fire engine tour! It was really fabulous. I tried to book it on expedia but they said the tour time was 1pm. Our flight didn't arrive until 11.25am so I was worried that if we were delayed we would miss it, so I emailed them directly and they put on an extra tour at 3pm just for us :). http://www.fireenginetours.com/

The lemonade... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One day those TSA agents will look back and laugh... but probably not. :lmao:

PS - We've enjoyed the rest of your TR too! Thank you for sharing.

Just finishing reading posts. Wow you've done well to get so many done so quickly! I'm motivated now. reading the blog made me really want to go back to the States, especially reading about Santa Monica as that's also where we went on our last afternoon before our flight home. You've got some great photos there as well.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Bahahaha about the lemonade. :rotfl:

Thanks for your trip report and all the great photos. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and have noted a few ideas for future reference.

Thanks for sharing your trip report. I have enjoyed reading along, and looking at your wonderful photos.

I have no idea how you managed that coast drive, especially with 3 kids!

The lemonade... :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

One day those TSA agents will look back and laugh... but probably not. :lmao:

PS - We've enjoyed the rest of your TR too! Thank you for sharing.

They didn't really seem like the laughing types :rotfl2:. I don't know why they were so suspicious. At every other airport they read our letter and waved us through but these two were over the top! Thanks for reading :).

Just finishing reading posts. Wow you've done well to get so many done so quickly! I'm motivated now. reading the blog made me really want to go back to the States, especially reading about Santa Monica as that's also where we went on our last afternoon before our flight home. You've got some great photos there as well.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Well it only took me 5 months :lmao:. I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!!

WOW, what an amazing holiday and thanks so much for sharing it with us. I've loved reading it :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading :). It was an amazing holiday, we had such a fabulous time :).

Bahahaha about the lemonade. :rotfl:

Thanks for your trip report and all the great photos. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it and have noted a few ideas for future reference.

I hope it's been helpful! I got so many great tips and advice from this board before we travelled and I hope I can do the same for others :).

Thanks for sharing your trip report. I have enjoyed reading along, and looking at your wonderful photos.

I have no idea how you managed that coast drive, especially with 3 kids!

In hindsight, we should have flown. The reason we drove was because Northern California is so beautiful and we wanted to enjoy the scenery, but the drive was so much longer then we had anticipated (we were told it would take us 8 hours but it was closer to 13!) so we didn't get to stop and sitesee as planned. As the kids got carsick on Big Sur so that wasn't much fun. Oh well, live and learn :).

Thanks for reading along everyone, I really appreciate you sharing this journey with me :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter