Thanks! I meant do they send a digital flyer or something to let you know about deals?
I ordered 5 of the 200 dollar gift cards, how long do they usually take to email digital ones?
At least for me, I don't recall getting anything from Sam's on the GC deals. I saw it here this morning. I ordered my gcs this morning, also 5 and immediately got my confirmation and less than 15m mins had my GCs

At least for me, I don't recall getting anything from Sam's on the GC deals. I saw it here this morning. I ordered my gcs this morning, also 5 and immediately got my confirmation and less than 15m mins had my GCs
Thanks! I placed my order an hour ago but haven't received the gift cards. Have my confirmation of the order email so it's probably because I have a brand new account.

Thanks! I placed my order an hour ago but haven't received the gift cards. Have my confirmation of the order email so it's probably because I have a brand new account.
Try checking your spam folder. I ordered something off HomeDepot a few weeks ago, quickly got a confirmation email but all the shipping & tracking emails went to my spam folder. Both emails had different addresses.

For your Sams GC order, the confirmation email will be from transaction@info.samsclub.com and the GCs will be in 1 email from SamsEV@e-deliverygroup.com. Hope this helps

Try checking your spam folder. I ordered something off HomeDepot a few weeks ago, quickly got a confirmation email but all the shipping & tracking emails went to my spam folder. Both emails had different addresses.

For your Sams GC order, the confirmation email will be from transaction@info.samsclub.com and the GCs will be in 1 email from SamsEV@e-deliverygroup.com. Hope this helps
I just got a weird phone call from Sam's verification team and then they immediately sent it! Probably thought someone was doing something fishy.

Went to BJ's in person today and can confirm that you can purchase the $100 for the additional $2.50 off. It does say ONLINE ONLY on the deal page, but it scanned already with the deduction. Today (April 25, 2024) is the last day for this deal.

A man wearing an Eeyore shirt was behind me in line and said, "Aww, man, I should grab some, too."
It takes a village, haha. Thanks everyone for keeping this info as up-to-date as possible.

Last edited:

Question to reassure myself I’m understanding GC fund transfers correctly. After I transfer $ from a digital card to a permanent card, I can delete the digital card completely and only need to keep the permanent one, right? If I spend $ from the permanent card and later get a refund, it goes back to the permanent card, not to the digital card the $ originally came from. I transferred $ from a couple of Sam’s e-GCs to a new permanent card this morning and got the warning when I deleted the permanent card, and it made me unsure of my understanding! :upsidedow

Question to reassure myself I’m understanding GC fund transfers correctly. After I transfer $ from a digital card to a permanent card, I can delete the digital card completely and only need to keep the permanent one, right? If I spend $ from the permanent card and later get a refund, it goes back to the permanent card, not to the digital card the $ originally came from. I transferred $ from a couple of Sam’s e-GCs to a new permanent card this morning and got the warning when I deleted the permanent card, and it made me unsure of my understanding! :upsidedow

It is recommended you keep track of what cards you transferred and to which card. In the case of a card being stolen, Disney will often ask for the receipts from all of the cards that were combined onto that card.

However, once you combine a card - if everything goes well, you should not need to go back for that card number. The above is just a precaution for if the card number is somehow stolen.

Refunds go back to the card which was used for the purchase, so in your case it would be the "permanent" card you combined onto.

The DGC website for combining simply warns you when you delete the card to make sure you have the physical card still because that is what you use for purchases and not the DGC website (as they say it is not a wallet - you cannot retrieve the giftcard details from the website).

Sam's Club currently has their $200 Disney eGC for $185 (7.5% off). Limit of 5. Not quite as good as their promotion starting 5/3/24 for a $100 DGC for $90, but that will be limit 2. If you need some additional cards, it might be worth buying these. Its too bad Discover or Chase Freedom don't have their 5% cashback on Warehouse Clubs.

https://www.samsclub.com/p/disney-200-value-egift-card/P03011690?xid=plp_product_1

View attachment 854343

Amex BlueCash Everyday (which is a free card) gives 3% cash back for online purchases. From what I’ve experienced in the past - DGC purchases on Samsclub.com should qualify. That gives you a > 10% discount when combined. I feel like any time you get over 10% - you’re doing pretty good.

Unfortunately- I didn’t remember this in time and just charged it to my fidelity visa at 2%. Still a decent spread, but a little shy of 10%

The $90 for $100 DGC (limit quantity of 2) doesn't start until 5/3.

Right now you can get a $200 DGC for $185 as their best deal (limit quantity of 5).
Saw that deal starts May 3 in a mailer that came to our house recently. We will be flying home from Orlando May 3, guess I will try to take my sam's login with me. (DH's membership expires May 8!) From above posts looks like it can sell out?

Will Sam's club let you order past the order limits? Can I go back and get another 5 like Costco last year?
You can try, usually if you try to add to cart it will say: "For a period of time, there's a limit of 5 items per membership and you cannot buy anymore. You can always check back in the near future to buy more. Try again."

The length of time you are limited seems to vary, there was one type of Disney Gift Card that it said I had already hit the quantity limit of 2 on from Sam's Club for over 4 months!

Saw that deal starts May 3 in a mailer that came to our house recently. We will be flying home from Orlando May 3, guess I will try to take my sam's login with me. (DH's membership expires May 8!) From above posts looks like it can sell out?

Yes, it can and most likely will sell out. In 2021 for Black Friday they had a $500 Disney eGift Card for $450 and they sold out almost instantly (12am or whenever they went live). It was a limit of 2 but their tracking for quantity limits was not nearly as good as it is now.

The past 2 Black Friday sales were more well stocked even though the % off was the same at $180 for a $200 gift card, they lasted longer but did sell out sometime during the weekend.

Amex BlueCash Everyday (which is a free card) gives 3% cash back for online purchases. From what I’ve experienced in the past - DGC purchases on Samsclub.com should qualify. That gives you a > 10% discount when combined. I feel like any time you get over 10% - you’re doing pretty good.

Unfortunately- I didn’t remember this in time and just charged it to my fidelity visa at 2%. Still a decent spread, but a little shy of 10%
Thanks for this reminder! Pulling my Bank of America Card out of sock drawer. Hope I can get the three cards I want,

You can try, usually if you try to add to cart it will say: "For a period of time, there's a limit of 5 items per membership and you cannot buy anymore. You can always check back in the near future to buy more. Try again."

The length of time you are limited seems to vary, there was one type of Disney Gift Card that it said I had already hit the quantity limit of 2 on from Sam's Club for over 4 months!
Hmm it let me add more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter