Regarding the warning to not use a certain site... it's not the site we use to combine cards is it? Now I'm panicking! If it is that site, is there a safer way to combine card amounts?

Reminder: For those interested in Daily Getaways, they have published their offers which go on sale beginning April 15th. Seriously great deals to be had!

View attachment 849999

Daily Getaways - Live sale begins April 15, 2024
Save on hotel points and stays, theme park tickets, vacation packages and more.
Direct link
All offers start at 1 PM ET.
They also sell Last Chance Offers if you missed out.
A previous post mentioned buying Marriott gift cards during this sale. It looks like none this year much to my disappointment. We’re big fans of the Swan.

Regarding the warning to not use a certain site... it's not the site we use to combine cards is it? Now I'm panicking! If it is that site, is there a safer way to combine card amounts?

No it's not the Disney gift card site.

I don't know what it is but given I don't buy discounted gc this way so I'm not worried about it.

If you are only participating in the store/cc deals you find here and you aren't buying from other websites with large discounts you don't need to worry about it.

If anyone ever questions whether a site is ok to buy from post it here and people will help. If it's blocked it may not be, I don't know why they blocked it.

I’ll look again. I didn’t see it but I’m new to this site and not familiar with navigating. Thanks!
I see what happened. I didn’t go forward enough days. Not many available. Usually when that’s the case my fingers aren’t fast enough. Anyone have tips on getting in quickly?

Added Offers, Updates & Reminders ~ 4/11/24 / Discount District

Update: Martin's has been added, expiration has been changed and thanks to @typhoon55 we have a clear understanding what Gift of Choice gift cards will earn points.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food

GIANT & Martin's

Newegg
1712857967653.png

• $100 DoorDash eGift Card for $90
Old Navy & Adidas were set to expire yesterday and they're still available as is Fandango.
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $1,000 Spend, $50 max back.
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

Reminder: This offer is live.

ACME Fresh Market
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ACME Cash
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Camping World, Dairy Queen, GameStop, Lowe's and Macy's
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • ACME Cash will be added to your account automatically.
    • Redeem ACME Cash on anything in store excludes gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, lottery and Western Union.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/17/24. Post #24385

Newegg
Newegg sells Disney Gift Cards in several denominations
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $1,000 Spend, $50 max back.
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV

Did You Know?

New Discount Offer for V.I.PASSHOLDERS at DisneyStore.com

By Jackie Gailey - April 11, 2024 / Direct link to article

1712864539786.png

From May 5th to May 24, 2024, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can save 20% on purchases at DisneyStore.com—your place for all things Disney, Pixar, and Star Wars.

How to Redeem Your Discount
First, check that your Annual Pass is linked to your account:
  1. Log in to the Walt Disney World website and view your profile.
  2. Select “Memberships & Passes” to verify that your Walt Disney World Annual Pass is linked to your account. If it’s not, then select “Add a Disney Annual Pass” to get started.
Once your pass is linked, you can enjoy this Disney Store discount! Here’s how:
  1. Visit DisneyStore.com and log in using the same email you use for the Walt Disney World website.
  2. Add at least one eligible item to your Bag.
  3. In “My Bag”, enter promo code WDW20 and select “Apply”. The promotion will be applied to all eligible items in your Bag.
  4. Continue shopping or begin checkout.
Important Details

Valid May 5, 2024 (12:01 AM Pacific Time) through May 24, 2024 (11:59 PM Pacific Time), for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders on select, in-stock merchandise purchased at DisneyStore.com (online or via phone orders). Not valid on purchases made at Disney Store locations, Disney outlet locations, Disney Parks and Resorts locations, or on Disney Store merchandise purchased from other retailers or using third-party websites. Offer excludes sales tax, shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books, electronic toys, limited-edition merchandise, special-edition merchandise, limited-release merchandise, talking action figures, items related to a charitable promotion, and items from the following brands and collections: Afridrille Shoes, Alex and Ani, Barefoot Dreams, BaubleBar, Citizen Watch, Columbia, CRISLU, D23 Merchandise, Define Me, Select Disney Eats Merchandise, Disney Fairy Tale Wedding Rings, Dooney & Bourke, Garmin, Girls Crew, Havaianas, Harveys, Hasbro Black Series & Legends Series, Herschel, Hot Toys, LEGO, Lionel, Lorcana, Mattel, RSVLTS, select Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Legacy Lightsaber Hilts, Steiff, Stitch Attacks Snacks Merchandise, Vans and Vera Bradley. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, except available shipping offers. Offer will only be applied if the Walt Disney World Annual Passholder is logged in to DisneyStore.com at the time of purchase with the same email address they use for the Walt Disney World website, their Annual Pass is linked to their Disney account, and if promotion code WDW20 is entered at checkout. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise subject to availability. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Promotion code is nontransferable and not refundable and has no cash value in whole or in part. Valid packing slip or receipt required for returns or exchanges, which will be subject to discount taken at the time of purchase. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited.

I’ve never seen these. This website legit?

Wow, I'm surprised you even asked that. I've never posted anything that wasn't in the best interest of this community.

It's not a new site, it's been around for many years and many here have taken advantage of the savings, so yes, it's legit.

Not sure what you're interested in but I wish you luck!

No, the gift card site you combine the gift cards on disneygiftcard.com is run by Disney and while it sells Disney gift cards, does not give any discounts. The site that was mentioned was a site that was selling $1000 Disney gift cards for $840, a 16% discount. There are no legitimate stores that sell Disney gift cards for 16% off; I don't think any stores have ever even sold it for 10% off. The most we have ever seen is maybe 6% or 8% off. Anything more than that is probably not a genuine seller. (And to clarify, people have gotten discounts of over 10% using Chase or Amex offers, but no legitmate store will discount the Disney gift cards that much.)

I think I'm a little too late to use the HD 10% back on gift cards...don't want to take a chance it doesn't post but if I order actual goods from my local HD for pickup it should post pretty much asap right?

No, the gift card site you combine the gift cards on disneygiftcard.com is run by Disney and while it sells Disney gift cards, does not give any discounts. The site that was mentioned was a site that was selling $1000 Disney gift cards for $840, a 16% discount. There are no legitimate stores that sell Disney gift cards for 16% off; I don't think any stores have ever even sold it for 10% off. The most we have ever seen is maybe 6% or 8% off. Anything more than that is probably not a genuine seller. (And to clarify, people have gotten discounts of over 10% using Chase or Amex offers, but no legitmate store will discount the Disney gift cards that much.)
Costco offered $250 DGCs for $225 a few months ago. Wish it would come back!

Wow, I'm surprised you even asked that. I've never posted anything that wasn't in the best interest of this community.

It's not a new site, it's been around for many years and many here have taken advantage of the savings, so yes, it's legit.

Not sure what you're interested in but I wish you luck!
Great! Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter