Kroger Family Stores: Baker's, City Market, Dillions, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Gerbes, Harris Teeter, Jay C Foods, King Soopers, Kroger, Mariano's, Metro Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Pick 'n Save, QFC, Ralphs, Smith's

1712770937673.png
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards
    • Link Above
    • Excludes: All store gift cards under the Kroger umbrella including Kroger Wireless Refill and Kroger boost, and variable load Visa & Mastercard gift cards And Amazon gift cards
    • Expires 4/23/24.
  • Earn 4x Fuel on Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards
    • Includes: $25, $50 or $100 Visa and/or Mastercard.
    • Links Above
    • Excludes variable load
    • Expires 4/23/24.

Kroger Family Stores:
Harris Teeter
1712771018192.png
  • Earn 200 Fuel Points on Kohl's Gift Card
    • Limit 1.
    • Direct link
    • You'll earn 4x fuel as well, just be sure to add both to your account.
    • Expires 4/23/24.

Kroger Online - Blackhawk Network

1712771115164.png

• $50 Golf Now eGift Card for $45
  • Earn 4x Fuel On 3rd Party Gift Cards and Visa & Mastercard

Newegg
1712771343077.png

• $50 Old Navy eGift Cards for $40
  • $100 Adidas eGift Card & Get $25 Adidas Promo Card
  • $59.99 Xbox 12 Month Game Pass Core - US Registered Account Only (Email Delivery) for $48.99 with Promo Code: SSDR844
Credit Cards & More
  • Newegg Chase Offer: Get 5% Back On Up To $1,000 Spend, $50 max back.
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • Newegg Citi Offer: Get 1%, 1.5% Or 2% Back On Up To 15 Transactions, $25 Max back.
    • Expires 6/30/24.
  • Amex Business Gold card will earn 4x Membership Rewards if this is one of your top two earning categories this month.
  • Alternative Payment Method with VV
  • May also try shopping portal
  • Look into Payment Methods as well, I have no DP for PayPal or when using discounted Visa/Mastercard gift cards. Post #14164

PetSmart In-Store & Online

1712771457069.png

• Buy $100 PetSmart Gift Cards & Get $10 bonus cards
    • Online link - Use Promo Code TREATS24
    • In-store - $10 Coupon will print at the bottom of receipt.
    • Bonus cards expire May 31, 2024.
    • Expires 4/28/24.
Credit Cards & More
  • PetSmart Amex Offer: Get 2% back on purchases, up to a total of $250
    • Expires 4/30/24.

SaveMart, Lucky Supermarkets & FoodMaxx
1712772166576.png

Save Mart & Lucky Supermarkets
FoodMaxx
  • Save 10% On Select Gift Cards
    • Includes: Fandango, GameStop, Netflix, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store and Xbox
    • Limit up to $50 in savings.
    • Foodmaxx Digital Coupons
    • Expires 4/16/24.

Oops! Backtrack, got distracted :rolleyes:

Rite Aid

1712773096692.png
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 BonusCash
    • Includes: Fandango, Spa & Wellness and Vudu
    • Limit 2.
  • Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Domino’s, Firehouse Subs and Red Lobster
    • Limit 2.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/14/24 – 4/20/24.

GIANT/Martin’s/Stop & Shop/Giant Food

Stop & Shop
1712775011137.png
  • Earn 8x Points on Gift of Choice Gift Cards

Last edited:
For the Giant Deal for Choice Gift Cards

What are the options for the Choice Gift cards?

What choices come on each card?
Trying to figure out if I want any

For the Giant Deal for Choice Gift Cards

What are the options for the Choice Gift cards?

What choices come on each card?
Trying to figure out if I want any

I hear ya buddy, unfortunately I can only post what is printed or better yet what I can make out. I can't even read all this but what I don't see is Select Gift of Choice so I assume it's on all. You might find out more when logging in, I don't have an account there.

1712775922870.png

GIANT
  • Earn 12x Points on Gift of Choice Gift Cards

I know the name of the company is asterisked because it is forbidden by Dis, but, how can I avoid them if I dont even know who they are??

Think of it as a safeguard, protecting all of us. Sent PM

@bbsearchlight made it very clear that this site is to be avoided at all costs and provided a link to the many horror stores associated to them. I agree 100% with every thing stated and I'll take it one step further as that site has had a horrible reputation for years:

Dec 19, 2019
UPDATE- I previously posted about my situation with a site mentioned on this thread. I had a gift card reversed by Disney along with other gift cards I added to my main card. Disney said there was credit card fraud associated with the gift card and took away all my funds. The third party vendor resissued the card and Disney allowed that one to be used. Disney took about 3 weeks but gave me back the remaining funds to the consolidated gift card. Luckily I kept all my used gift cards and reciepts so I could verify where I bought them from because Disney required all of that information before they gave me back my money. One person I spoke with from Disney fraud division verified they were aware of other issues from this site. I thought the 15% was a reasonable savings and not a too good to be true and based on the success of others, I felt it was a safe choice. Eventhough I ended up with the savings, it was not worth the time and angst and I do not think I would use that site again, but that is a choice for each individual. Thanks for all the information provided on this thread to help me.

Again, Disney will shut you down. If your Disney gift card gets denied, you are still responsible to pay your bill. My friends, it's not worth the risk and I don't know if I'd be willing to carry a resort debt on top of the funds used to buy the gift cards.

Yesterday I got a call that my glasses were ready for pickup so off I went!
Only to discover my bi-focal sunglasses were ready out of three that I ordered..
I'm reusing my old frames on all.
The bi-focal lenses for computer/reading were also there but they didn't fit the frame so off they went to be grinded along with the frames for an accurate fit.

I'm actually stuck using sunglasses to post. :laughing: I'll admit, It's been a bit challenge though I look so cool wearing them in the house and while watching TV at night! :cool2:

Please excuse me if this has already been discussed. I searched around and could not find an answer. Can Happy/choice cards that run as credit still be used at GameStop to buy DGC?

Please excuse me if this has already been discussed. I searched around and could not find an answer. Can Happy/choice cards that run as credit still be used at GameStop to buy DGC?

There were unconfirmed reports a while back that Gamestop had coded their registers to start blocking these, and I have never tried since then. I don't know if anyone here has tried since then. The only possible one that could still work is the Seasons greetings, as most of the other Happy cards require an online redemption.

There were unconfirmed reports a while back that Gamestop had coded their registers to start blocking these, and I have never tried since then. I don't know if anyone here has tried since then. The only possible one that could still work is the Seasons greetings, as most of the other Happy cards require an online redemption.
Thanks! Yes, I was looking at the Seasons greetings card. I might give it a try. If it doesn't work, I have other purchases I can use it for anyway. I'll report back if it works.

Good Morning All! I logged into my BJ's Wholesale Club account this morning to check Disney GC prices and just wanted to update everybody that it looks like the $150 Disney GC (which is 3-$50 GC's) is on an additional sale today! The prices are:

$150 Disney GC (3-$50 GC's) for $141.25 after $3.74 off (5.83% Savings)
$500 Disney GC for $479.99 (4.002% Savings)
$100 Disney digital GC for $96.99 (3.01% Savings)
$50 Disney GC & Disney digital GC for $48.49 (3.02% savings)
$25 Disney GC & Disney digital GC for $24.49 (2.04% savings)

Hope this helps some of you! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter