Not sure if this is allowed if not please delete
I see ************ is back selling Disney gift cards, anyone know if they’re legit? I used to buy them and never had any problems but they disappeared for a year or so. They have $1000 for 840 but 840 is a lot to spend to find out if they aren’t legit. TIA
I was going to attempt to buy one yesterday but I couldn't even get to check out and this morning it said they were sold out?

I see ************ is back selling Disney gift cards, anyone know if they’re legit? I used to buy them and never had any problems but they disappeared for a year or so. They have $1000 for 840 but 840 is a lot to spend to find out if they aren’t legit. TIA
I wouldn't do it... When it was good, it was good, but once they started to have issues it went downhill fast.

Ive always gotten 35 gallons at Smiths (Kroger) when redeeming fuel points. Today it cut me off at 25 gallons. Unsure if this is known but thought Id let everyone know. Sad because Im scrapping deals together for my trip this week and the grocery 6% Amex Blue Cash with fuel points was my last/best option. Ive emailed them to see why and I'll update the post when I hear back.

We filled up two vehicles yesterday at Kroger, 35 gallons no issues. Thanks for the heads up though.

Added Offers 4/09/24 / Discount District

ACME Fresh Market

1712680411078.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 ACME Cash
    • Includes: Bath & Body Works, Camping World, Dairy Queen, GameStop, Lowe's and Macy's
    • Limit 2 per customer.
    • ACME Cash will be added to your account automatically.
    • Redeem ACME Cash on anything in store excludes gift cards, tobacco, alcohol, pharmacy, lottery and Western Union.
    • Weekly ad
    • Offer valid 4/11/24 - 4/17/24.

Ive always gotten 35 gallons at Smiths (Kroger) when redeeming fuel points. Today it cut me off at 25 gallons. Unsure if this is known but thought Id let everyone know. Sad because Im scrapping deals together for my trip this week and the grocery 6% Amex Blue Cash with fuel points was my last/best option. Ive emailed them to see why and I'll update the post when I hear back.
I got gas at my Harris Teeter yesterday and noticed a sign on the pump that between 9pm and 6am there is a limit of only 25 gallons dispensed. Maybe there is a limit at your station during certain hours.

I'm pretty hesitant to use that cut-rate GC site anymore, too. I had a couple of successful transactions a few years ago but hated sweating it out for a few weeks before they sent the cards. I never understood the method to their madness or why they never seem to list a legitimate business address on their website. (Looks like it's in someone's backyard now when you research it.) Always a little sus

I got gas at my Harris Teeter yesterday and noticed a sign on the pump that between 9pm and 6am there is a limit of only 25 gallons dispensed. Maybe there is a limit at your station during certain hours.
Interesting. We were there during the normal day time hours. They have not responded to my email yet.

Reminder: For those interested in Daily Getaways, they have published their offers which go on sale beginning April 15th. Seriously great deals to be had!

1712693338770.png

Daily Getaways - Live sale begins April 15, 2024
Save on hotel points and stays, theme park tickets, vacation packages and more.
Direct link
All offers start at 1 PM ET.
They also sell Last Chance Offers if you missed out.

Last edited:

Do you know what time you filled up?

@afan are you seeing the same limits at your Harris Teeter?

Do you know what time you filled up?

@afan are you seeing the same limits at your Harris Teeter?

I'm near Seattle so no Harris teeter. Didn't know there were any HT that had their own gas station. They didn't have them when I lived in NC and most wouldn't have had room to add one.

If fred Meyer has had anything about it I haven't seen it but I don't get gas after dark and my tank isn't that big so I wouldn't pay attention to signs about it anyway 🙂

When it went bad at the end, when people were getting their gift cards after months of waiting, they were getting drained a week later. There were all sorts of rumors that the website was a ponzi scheme where they would take peoples money and invest it for 2 months before they finally (sometimes) sent people their gift cards. Some people ended up losing hundreds/thousands of dollars because they kept believing they would eventually get their gift cards, and then by the time they filed a chargeback it was past the deadline. I have linked to the original disboards thread that was dedicated to that specific website below; start with comment #92 where things started to go bad.

Personally, I would never order from those type of sites. I have no interest in having to spend hundreds of hours on the phone and keeping track hoping to actually get my gift cards. Also, back then people actually believed that all they had to do was transfer the balance to another gift card and they were safe which we now know is not true. Like everything in the world, if someone is selling you something at a price way lower than anyone else is charging, you have to be very skeptical if it is really on the up and up. No one else ever sells Disney gift cards at a 16% discount, and those gift cards were coming from Sam's Club which never sells them at that discount. But they will have no problem finding people to buy from them - there are too many people that see a big discount and just can't resist jumping on it no matter how risky it is. It is the same people who will buy the $1700 Canada Goose jacket on ebay for $400 and think they are getiing a genuine jacket.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/gift-card-deal-website-for-disney-gift-cards.3870723/page-5

Last edited:
Citi Thank you points has the One 4 All gift card (and some others) for 10% off. This is a great deal for those of us who only have the Citi Double Cash Card and only get 1 cent per point with redemptions. The One 4 All gift card can be traded for a gift card at over 100 stores, including Home Depot, Lowes, Staples, and many more.

When it went bad at the end, when people were getting their gift cards after months of waiting, they were getting drained a week later. There were all sorts of rumors that the website was a ponzi scheme where they would take peoples money and invest it for 2 months before they finally (sometimes) sent people their gift cards. Some people ended up losing hundreds/thousands of dollars because they kept believing they would eventually get their gift cards, and then by the time they filed a chargeback it was past the deadline. I have linked to the original disboards thread that was dedicated to that specific website below; start with comment #92 where things started to go bad.

Personally, I would never order from those type of sites. I have no interest in having to spend hundreds of hours on the phone and keeping track hoping to actually get my gift cards. Also, back then people actually believed that all they had to do was transfer the balance to another gift card and they were safe which we now know is not true. Like everything in the world, if someone is selling you something at a price way lower than anyone else is charging, you have to be very skeptical if it is really on the up and up. No one else ever sells Disney gift cards at a 16% discount, and those gift cards were coming from Sam's Club which never sells them at that discount. But they will have no problem finding people to buy from them - there are too many people that see a big discount and just can't resist jumping on it no matter how risky it is. It is the same people who will buy the $1700 Canada Goose jacket on ebay for $400 and think they are getiing a genuine jacket.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/gift-card-deal-website-for-disney-gift-cards.3870723/page-5
I know the name of the company is asterisked because it is forbidden by Dis, but, how can I avoid them if I dont even know who they are??

Food City
1712770792271.png

• Buy $50 Select Gift Cards for $35
    • Includes: Ace Hardware, Aeropostale, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili’s, Kohl’s and Topgolf
    • Limit two promotions, per customer, per day & must be in a single transaction.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/16/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter