When I read it I assumed it meant any credit card (including Target Redcard credit cards) or the Target Debit card. But I could be wrong.

However, the system is not working properly now, as I purchased a $50 choice gift card with a Target Debit card and I had the bonus of $10 on $50 spend and it does not show as redeemed yet and when I click on view progress it says "Progress details are currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Has anyone got the bonus yet?

Did you purchase in store or online?

Okay, I now see why I didn't get the bonus...Since the choice gift card comes with a free $5 gift card, what they are actually doing is charging only $45 for the choice gift card and then charging you $5 for the Target gift card. So you actually only end up with $45 qualifying spend.

(so in reality, you are not getting the target gift card for free like they say, they are taking $5 off of the choice gift card and then charging you for the target gift card.)

Okay, I now see why I didn't get the bonus...Since the choice gift card comes with a free $5 gift card, what they are actually doing is charging only $45 for the choice gift card and then charging you $5 for the Target gift card. So you actually only end up with $45 qualifying spend.

(so in reality, you are not getting the target gift card for free like they say, they are taking $5 off of the choice gift card and then charging you for the target gift card.)
Did you get the $5 gift card? It said not valid for Disney gift cards when I tried.

I took advantage of the latest Target offer this morning, and got the bonus applied to my account. But before I did that, I encountered a little blip in Target's system in that you apparently HAVE to use the Target rewards FIRST on online orders for eligible items, which means you might not get free shipping with the Target Circle card (formerly Red Card). I was only planning on buying a pair of shoes, but it ended up being a bigger Target run than I had planned.

My quick workaround was to order another Disney gift card so that I could then get free shipping...then I noticed today's bonus offer. So yeah, I ordered more Disney gift cards to match that whole deal. I guess my lesson is that I should use the Target bonus rewards whenever possible in the store so that if I need to make a small online purchase, I'm OK.

Oh, and if you need to bump up your purchase at Target...5% off a Disney gift card is hardly the worst thing in the world.

But before I did that, I encountered a little blip in Target's system in that you apparently HAVE to use the Target rewards FIRST on online orders for eligible items, which means you might not get free shipping with the Target Circle card (formerly Red Card

I don't have a red card any more so I have to get to $35 for free shipping but I just did an order through the app for shipping, no gc) and it didn't force me to use my rewards, it wasn't even checked.

Anyone having issues with HD not allowing additional purchases?

Did GCs on 3/24, 4/4, 4/5 on my account, system now saying that my payment didn't go through and to try another card.

Got one through on Hubby's HD account 4/6, now getting the error on his account for my next purchase.

(And, yes, we actually have offers on that many cards!)
I had received that message when trying to place orders using my phone. I then used the laptop and the orders went through fine. Still waiting for deliver and $$ reward.

Anyone having issues with HD not allowing additional purchases?

Did GCs on 3/24, 4/4, 4/5 on my account, system now saying that my payment didn't go through and to try another card.

Got one through on Hubby's HD account 4/6, now getting the error on his account for my next purchase.

(And, yes, we actually have offers on that many cards!)
I did 4/3 and 4/6, each other for 5 x $100 gc but looks like the purchase is being split into 2 shipments.

Coborn's
1712519538742.png

• Buy $25+ Select Gift Cards & Get 10¢ Off per gallon of gas:
    • Includes: Arby’s, Gap Options, IHOP, Macy’s, PlayStation Store and Starbucks
    • Limit not listed
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/16/24.

Update: Offer has been extended, yes, reset.

CVS
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 Extrabucks
    • Includes: Belk, Long John Silver's, O'Charley's or Spa & Wellness
    • Limit of 1 per household with card.
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/13/24. Post #24144

eGifter
1712519780255.png

• $50 Express Gift Card for $40 with Promo Code: EXPRESS424
  • $100 DoorDash Gift Card for $90 with Promo Code: DASH424
Still available
  • Buy a $25 Fandango Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: TIX424
  • Members can get $25 for $19
    • Limited to 5 promos per customer
    • Expires 4/30/24.
  • $25 The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Gift Card for $20 with Promo Code: COFFEE424
  • $100 Michaels Gift Card for $85 with Promo Code: CRAFTS424
  • $100 Uber Gift Card for $90 with Promo Code: UBER424

Newegg
1712520212119.png

• $100 PlayStation Store eGift Cards for $92
  • $25 Fandango eGift Card for $20
  • $100 DoorDash eGift Card for $90
  • $50 Nintendo eShop eGift Card for $45 with Promo Code: ULDRA95
Still available

Rite Aid
1712520296562.png

• Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get $5 BonusCash
    • Includes: Domino's, IHOP and Wendy's
    • Limit 2
  • Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $8 BonusCash
    • Includes: Athleta, Gap Options and Old Navy
    • Limit 2
    • Weekly ad
    • Expires 4/13/24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter